• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A guide to 16613 builds /FRANKENING

Timewellspent

Renowned Member
2/4/13
USA / Florida
What is better 16613 ?

Depends what movement your looking for to use 3135 is the movement Rolex actually uses on their subs. If you want to use Rolex movement replica you can use a JF sub 16610 with 3135 movement as your base case and movement model and just add genuine parts like dial/ crown hands etc....

Now if you want a cheaper movement and easier to repair and maintain you can go with bp 16613 but I’m not 100% it is gen spec meaning there might be modding needed to place gen parts on the watch head as the dimensions are not the same as gen. But again I’m not too sure if BP has gen spec

Maybe another member can chime in about bp

Bebew 78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/20
Depends what movement your looking for to use 3135 is the movement Rolex actually uses on their subs. If you want to use Rolex movement replica you can use a JF sub 16610 with 3135 movement as your base case and movement model and just add genuine parts like dial/ crown hands etc....

Now if you want a cheaper movement and easier to repair and maintain you can go with bp 16613 but I’m not 100% it is gen spec meaning there might be modding needed to place gen parts on the watch head as the dimensions are not the same as gen. But again I’m not too sure if BP has gen spec

Maybe another member can chime in about bp

Thank you bro

edeneng

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
Is it possible to install a VS3135 into a BP serti dial 16613?

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Is it possible to install a VS3135 into a BP serti dial 16613?

Scroll up a couple of posts. I think not. BP have ETA based movements and their datewindow is slightly more to the outside than the Rolex date window.
Of course everything can be done by heavy modding but it is not "plug and play."