• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A Brief Moment Of Happiness For The Wife!!!

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Since absolutely none of my "friends" on this forum wish to help me out by taking the wife off my hands I've been racking my brain on how it would be possible to create a brief moment of happiness.
sCo_hmmthink1.gif

I have it!!!!........I'll purchase some jewellery from sead1999 (Supermirrors) for her.
idea-idea-animated-animation-smiley1.gif

Dealing with sead was an absolute pleasure........PM's were instantly replied to and the whole transaction was very quick and easy........all I had to do was measure her dainty finger for the ring........

claw1.gif

........and the deal was done!

Aprx 6 days later the postie was standing on my doorstep with the wife's new prezzies.
pkg1.gif

Being a big, mucho, he-man, butch truck driver I casually saunted up to the wife (clicking my fingers in pace with my steps) and said "Gotta prezzie for ya woman"........

IMG_0458-Copy.jpg

After she glared the package open with a mere glance we saw the jewellery was wonderfully packed with much bubble wrap and came in individual felt pouches........

IMG_0455.jpg

Success!!!!........My cunning plan for a brief moment of "wife happiness" was achieved!!!!
smiley-dance0111.gif

The wife was delighted and I had my camera set to "continuous shoot" with a 0.5 second interval between shots so I could try to catch this momentary event of glee for all time........

IMG_0461-Copy2-Copy-1.jpg

IMG_0461-Copy2-Copy-Copy-1.jpg

IMG_0461-Copy3-Copy-Copy-1.jpg

IMG_0461-Copy2-Copy-Copy-1.jpg

IMG_0461-Copy2-Copy-1.jpg

True to my photographic genius that everyone has come to adore........here are some pics of the jewellery........

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0464-Copy.jpg

IMG_0452-Copy2.jpg

So if you too wish to have a happy wife
wicked_witch1.gif
(be it ever so brief if she's like mine) I can highly recomend sead1999 (Supermirrors) to achieve this effect.
smileytwothumbsup1.gif

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Ya know SF I would be more than happy to help you out but I already own a wife. Unlike watches I really don't need two of them.

Btw the little lady's shirt looks real nice, so becoming and lady-like. :biglaugh:

It's great to see you both so happy again :lol:

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Lol, good job on pleasing the wife! :yoda:

Hehe........thanks mate.
respect-051.gif

It's an endless job however and not often successful.
sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-large1.gif

Ya know SF I would be more than happy to help you out but I already own a wife. Unlike watches I really don't need two of them.

Btw the little lady's shirt looks real nice, so becoming and lady-like. :biglaugh:

It's great to see you both so happy again :lol:

Would you take her if I throw in the shirt?
please-please-boy-sad-smiley-emotic1.gif

Happy???........Well yes I suppose we were........albeit for 0.5 seconds.
smiley_sad2.gif

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
SF........never short of laughs. :lol:

I came across this gif and immediately thought of you:

tumblr_lvsuuuw7lI1qe0eclo1_r8_500.gif

;)

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
I dun care what your wife says...You're a good man SF...Not that i'm implying I know on a personal level...Not that there's anything wrong with that...But it's not what I am trying...
Oh n/m...

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I dun care what your wife says...You're a good man SF...Not that i'm implying I know on a personal level...Not that there's anything wrong with that...But it's not what I am trying...
Oh n/m...

Thank you my friend.
4_19_21.gif

I'll be up in your neck of the woods soon........the beers are on me.
drinking-48.GIF

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
BS! You come here you are my guest. Just give me a heads up...I mean when you're coming...I mean when we can watch football and beat someone up afterward...

Yeah, that's what I mean.

waddster

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
Wife: For Sale or trade!

What's this about? Used Wife

My Location Conus

Accept deals from Worldwide

Accept payment Anything

Piece origin N/A possibly hell

Movement Not very often

Status Extremely used

Condition On a scale from 8 to 10, I would give her an 8. Not bad if you ask me.

Asking price I'll pay all postage and throw in a couple watches and some traveling food for her.

Description I really hate to let this one go guys, but I just think that I misjudged myself when I thought I would like this one. It just looks a bit to big for my taste. Some times the movement sticks or something and just seems to lay around on the couch. This wife looks like she has been beaten daily, I'm sorry I mean a daily beater, but believe me I rarely ever use this one at all anymore. She has normal desk dives as should be expected for a wife this old. I am sorry that I couldn't include pictures as my camera seems to be very shy when it comes to photographing her. I just don't have the lens for a really good shot. Everything seems to come out looking like a macro shot. When I get a wider lens I will be sure to post. Take my word for it guys she is definitely an 8! All trades considered!

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
What's this about? Used Wife

My Location Conus

Accept deals from Worldwide

Accept payment Anything

Piece origin N/A possibly hell

Movement Not very often

Status Extremely used

Condition On a scale from 8 to 10, I would give her an 8. Not bad if you ask me.

Asking price I'll pay all postage and throw in a couple watches and some traveling food for her.

Description I really hate to let this one go guys, but I just think that I misjudged myself when I thought I would like this one. It just looks a bit to big for my taste. Some times the movement sticks or something and just seems to lay around on the couch. This wife looks like she has been beaten daily, I'm sorry I mean a daily beater, but believe me I rarely ever use this one at all anymore. She has normal desk dives as should be expected for a wife this old. I am sorry that I couldn't include pictures as my camera seems to be very shy when it comes to photographing her. I just don't have the lens for a really good shot. Everything seems to come out looking like a macro shot. When I get a wider lens I will be sure to post. Take my word for it guys she is definitely an 8! All trades considered!

Hehe........that's bloody awesome waddster.
smileytwothumbsup1.gif

However........I have already tried a sales post........ http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/for-sale-one-95383?t=95383 ........unfortunately to no avail.
sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-large1.gif

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Wow, THREE presents...

You must really adore her. ;)

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Wow, how did I miss this thread... a real belly buster. :lol2:

You keep me in tears my friend!

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
15_6_251.gif

Here's a deal that you just can't refuse........I'll swap her with you for half a buckle.
please-please-boy-sad-smiley-emotic1.gif

I don't know Martin. This sounds extremely dangerous. I'm pretty sure our wives have to be kept at least 100 miles apart to keep hell's gate from forming and enveloping Earth.

At least thats what the owners manual says.

lo-demon-book.jpg