• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

6th Watch from WBK - Classy Gold Day Date!

JGK427

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/15
My 6th Watch from Stan/WBK Time!

What a beauty she is too! Pure class with that perfect gold color. No cheese here folks!

Stan has delivered yet again beyond my expectations and at half the price of the dealers from China. (No offense)

The watch arrived in a couple of days after purchase! There no long wait with Stan.

Check out this beauty:

Reactions: WackoBirdKeeper

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
half the price of the dealers from China. (No offense)
Stan offers good prices and quick delivery on watches that are not made by the top factories coming from China too (no offence). The quality isn't the same and the prices reflect that.

JGK427

18/5/15
I have watches from Stan and the 'Factories' in China as well as Gen and Frankens. For what I get from Stan, I have no need to order from China personally. (No offense)

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
My 6th Watch from Stan/WBK Time!

What a beauty she is too! Pure class with that perfect gold color. No cheese here folks!

Stan has delivered yet again beyond my expectations and at half the price of the dealers from China. (No offense)

The watch arrived in a couple of days after purchase! There no long wait with Stan.

Check out this beauty:

It's very pretty but is that a cyclops lens without the date option?

Reactions: JGK427

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
Ordering a replica of a solid YG Rolex, such as a President, is always a risky undertaking. I'm glad you like it. May it last you a long time!

Reactions: JGK427

JGK427

18/5/15
Very true and I will say that I have 3 different gold day dates from Stan that I have been wearing often and they are holding up remarkably well. I wash them regularly under running water and they all hold up well to that too. The gold finish is remarkably resilient.

Reactions: WackoBirdKeeper

JGK427

18/5/15

This is a rep of the day date 2 which has the older style end links and it's a little bigger overall than the 40mm.

lsdassociates

Horology Curious
16/4/24
I checked Rolex bible and it doesn’t mention anything about the president bracelet ever changing since its debut in 1965. Could you show a picture of the buckle?
Also, could you share a few pictures of the inner bezel?

JGK427

18/5/15
I am not going to get into that kind of detail on this. I own gen watches but don't have that level of knowledge about them. Most people who own them probably don't. Reps are cheap and fun to me and I don't care about minor details in that way.

This post was to share a basic review of the watch I purchased from Stan that I am please with personally. If you are that concerned about small details like that, I would suggest you not purchase from Stan. He can speak for himself but I am pretty sure that he does not get into that level of detail and neither do I personally.

When I wear any of my gen watches, nobody looks or cares. Same goes for when I wear reps. Hell, If I brought the watch I was wearing to someone's attention, they probably wouldn't know what brand or model it is let alone how to critique it in a rep vs gen comparison.