• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

6542 case study - TS Station rep and the vietnam high end case

Danster

Known Member
11/8/18
Thanks Kilo...very interesting. Appreciate it must have taken you ages to do!

mabruh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/19
Canada
Thanks for the comparison! Very insightful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEBLANC

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/3/17
I’d like to buy one, pity TS is only producing the 668$ version at the moment.

Thanks for sharing it Kilo, very interesting read!

SD92

Chrono Enthusiast
13/4/20
I’d like to buy one, pity TS is only producing the 668$ version at the moment.

Thanks for sharing it Kilo, very interesting read!

Hello Guys many thanks for this great review. Do you guys now if the TS Station 668usd version share the same case as this one ?
Want to buy but the incorrect holes emplacement on the lugs is a definitely no go for me so want to know if the 668usd has the same issue ?
Thanks

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Hello Guys many thanks for this great review. Do you guys now if the TS Station 668usd version share the same case as this one ?
Want to buy but the incorrect holes emplacement on the lugs is a definitely no go for me so want to know if the 668usd has the same issue ?
Thanks

This IS the TS station version, it was only bought before the dealer doubled his prices.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Thanks

TS Station / Vintage power is the same watch as JTime sell for $388 but TS comes with a rivet bracelet that will fall apart.
They used to sell it for much less, but now they want an extra $300 to rough it up a bit and fill the hands and movement with dust.

Last edited:

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
TS Station / Vintage power is the same watch as JTime sell for $388 but TS comes with a rivet bracelet that will fall apart.
They used to sell it for much less, but now they want an extra $300 to rough it up a bit and fill the hands and movement with dust.

Dust ... are you certain ?
IMHO it looks like something more ... stinky ? ;)

Isabelle234

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
They look so cool. What an incredible quality a vintage watch has. This is just unbelievable. I think it would be cool to write an article about vintage watches and Rolex with https://papersowl.com/write-my-research-paper and publish it. When I had to write my research paper about the Hublot brand, it turned out to be very interesting, about how one person created an innovative thing from natural rubber. It is so interesting to watch the thoughts of creative people.

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
They look so cool. What an incredible quality a vintage watch has. This is just unbelievable. I think it would be cool to write an article about vintage watches and Rolex with https://papersowl.com/write-my-research-paper and publish it. When I had to write my research paper about the Hublot brand, it turned out to be very interesting, about how one person created an innovative thing from natural rubber. It is so interesting to watch the thoughts of creative people.
@Raddave ... Sounds like business advertising IMHO

Envoyé de mon moto g(7) power en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: muiramas

BobKenan

Looking Around
28/1/22
Great thread, love it for a wide range of thoughts and a great amount of information, I will be using it to order an essay on https://www.***.com/ on a similar topic as I have to. write to my review, thanks for the thread!

Last edited by a moderator: