• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

6 magnificent pieces from Hont - Thank you my friend!

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Hi...

I just wanted to tell you all what a great guy is Hont...

I knew I was going to GZ so I sent an e-mail to Hont asking him the favour to give me a qoute on the following 6 pieces...
DeWitt Academia Sequentiel
Porsche Flat 6
HBB ICE BANG lite
Graham Chronofighter
Paul Picot Le Plongeur
B&M Riviera PVD RG

His answer was prompt and I got his quotation in 1 day...we agreed a deal pretty quickly since his prices were more than fair...

Today I've met with him in my hotel room in GZ, he brought all the reps with him and within 5 min we made the deal...

but the story doesn't end here...he brought me to the watch markets, gave me inputs on where to go and what to look for...he is a good young gentelman!

He is highly recommended...he knows his job and he won't let you down!

thumbs up for the new dealer...he'll soon get promoted in one of the resident delaers in here...no doubt at all!

Regards,
V

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
piratedzeus said:
Good to hear :)

definitely!

to be honest I was skeptic too in the very first beginning...but the skepticism disappeard the moment he sent me all the pics of the watches with a little tag near with my name on...and definitely today, when he visited me at the hotel...all my dreams materialized...

definitely a dealer to keep an eye on...order without hesitating...he will give you the extra support if needed...

you know, once you get the opportunity to deal face to face with somebody the confidence in that person increases by 100%...it is just different...

Today I realized that I found a dealer I can really rely on...

P.S.
Pics will follow (eventually) once upon my return back home! :)

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
This is very valuable.

Hont is a good guy and we worked very hard to get him ready to deal on our forum.

Takashi just tried him out too, I have tried him and there have been several others who have as well... he is only a matter of a couple good comments away from being moved out of the probation area.. :)

Thanks for helping the community with this review! :)

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
Next watch might be from him too.

his price on omega speedmasterdate is awesome...

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
piratedzeus said:

you have nothing to worry about...he also told me he takes the custom risk and that his forwarder for the packages is really good in avoiding customs and problems with them...

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
dadog13 said:
piratedzeus said:

you have nothing to worry about...he also told me he takes the custom risk and that his forwarder for the packages is really good in avoiding customs and problems with them...
Not sure if he has yet made business with german customs :p

I will wait some time, not sure what I want yet anyway ;)

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
I ordered black strap for the DeWitt Academia Sequentiel from Hont,

fast, well packed.. good communications..

is maybe small potatoes, but the stew is looking good

from Hont..

Life is Good!

Klink

Pizzanooo

Renowned Member
17/3/06
Sounds like you took some of the choicest offerings out there now. I just got in the Baume Pvd latest, what a piece.
Looking forward to your pics and opinions on them.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Definitely a nice chap based on first impression. I have a chat with him via Gmail and he told me that he has been in the business for about 3 years already. I like his custom policy too (will replace if watches get taken by customs).

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
yep...he repeated to me several times that he takes custom risks and that in 3 years that he is dealaing he shipped reps to Germany as well....

I spent an hour today with Hont...he sourced for me some Panerai buckles for free...tomorrow he'll try to find some spring bars I've asked...so he is helpful 101%

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Thats great news!

Does he have a website or online album of his stock?

If so, can someone PM it to me please?

Thx

EDIT: its ok, I just found it!!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
My communication with the Hontmeister was fast and courteous...do not be haunted by Hont.

meeting in a GZ hotel?.. now that's a great way to buy a watch. :p

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
I've been meaning to write a separate review of my experiences with him, but I figure I'll chime in here too.. Hont is a nice guy, friendly and accomodating. Has fulfilled some special requests for me, too. And let's not forget excellent prices. No hesitations in recommending him 8)

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
short update of the after sale service from Hont...

I found out the the deployment clasp was loose on the B&M and that I lost a bezel screw on my HBB...replacement parts were sent immediatley and they arrived at my place last week...

thank you Hont!

MODS...could you please move this post into Hont's review section?
thanks in advance...

fred187

Looking Around
27/7/08
Yep,
Hont came to my hotel in Gz with a bunch of watches as well, had a good talk and brought a few nice pieces with him. Saw him the next day and picked up a couple of pieces he didnt have with him the night before. He is the real deal. Will def buy off him again

proud new owner of omega speedy
breitling chrono navitimer
Hublot luna rossa big bang
Pam 251
and new rolex GMT II