• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

5n3@Ky Sneaky....

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Problems at our church, blah blah blah.... so I ordered these:

Here's what I got:

4GB Bluetooth Earphone Spy Hidden Camcorder

1_003.png

Features:

* Super Clean and Clear Video & Audio
* Built-In 4GB Memory
* This is not a real Bluetooth earphone, but 100% looks like one.
* Shoot as what your eyes see. ( Definitely no one will notice this is a Spy cam )
* Standalone Voice Recording function
* User friendly One button operation with LED indicator
* Real time video and audio recording with date and time stamp
* Built-in high capacity rechargeable Lithium battery
* Playback on PC by Windows Media Player

Specification:

* Video Resolution: AVI format, 640 x 480 pixels @ 30fps
* Photo Resolution: JPG format, 1024 x 768 pixels
* Video Compression Mode: M-JPEG
* High Speed USB 2.0 Interface
* Plug and Play (no need for drivers and installation)
* Supporting System: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/7; Mac OS: Linux
* Dimension: 50 * 23 * 24 mm

Package

* 1 x 4GB Bluetooth Earphone Camcorder
* 1 x USB Cable
* 1 x User Manual

12camera.jpg

LOT OF 12X - TITAN DUMMY FAKE SECURITY DOME CAMERA WITH FLASHING RED LIGHT BRAND NEW IN WHITE BOX!

This is Lot of 12 New Titan dummy security cameras with flashing red light

Description:

Criminals like to pick easy targets and without a surveillance system, you're putting your home and property at risk. A realistic Dummy Security Camera gives all the appearances of the real thing. Made from a real disabled security camera, the security dome mimics high-tech systems that can cost hundreds of dollars.

Easy to install, the security system comes with screws and drywall anchors for placement on walls and ceilings. A push on/push off switch activates a flashing red light . Place anywhere that needs a deterrent and criminals will think twice about breaking in.

GREAT PRICE! HURRY WHILE STOCK LASTS!!!
Product Features

Made with a real, disabled, high-tech security camera
Deters criminals from targeting your property
Gives the appearance of a surveillance system
Flashing red light
Push on/off switch
Easy installation with 2 screws and 2 drywall anchors included
2 AA batteries required (not included)
Dimensions: 4.5" base diameter, 3" height

KGrHqRmIE9JBsBfNPBPj3-eIPd60_3.jpg

Light Purple Dummy Waterproof Camera Flashing Red LED Light

It looks extremely realistic with their fake lens, fake invisible infrared illuminator. With a flashing red LED light, it is hard for staff & professional thieves to notice that the camera is imitation. You can own the product, authentic video cable without the high cost of a real security cameras. Others may think that you have a complete video surveillance system in operation at your premises. It is easy to assemble with mounting bracket at the doorway or elsewhere.

1. Extra LED Red Light Makes it More Realistic

2. Decrease your security at a fraction of the cost of real cameras

3. Dummy Security Indoor / Outdoor Camera

4. Weatherproof: Yes

5. Sun Shield Included

6. Camera Activation: Continuous

7. No Wiring Need

8. Material: ABS plastic

9. Power Required: 2xAA 1.5V Batteries (Not Included)

Bk7UrZmkKGrHqUOKikEtlz8HCrnBLZhpsD4YQ_12.jpg

The sign will go on a wall that faces the parking lot and will be seen by all who enter the building, especially those that play or hang out in that area which is also the area where they would come in for programs and the Tuesday night Lord's Table.

The little dome "cameras" were delivered yesterday. Will look just fine when looking up at them from the floor. Neat option: throw in 2 AA batteries to get a blinking red light. Push up on the plastic dome to turn it on and off. Cool.

My secret bluetooth spy cam was delivered today. Showed it to the wife. Eyes rolled. Made suggestion that we could make a POV private video, even gave an example of how I'd use it...... I'm pretty sure it's a no go.

Instructions, interpreted from Chinese...

Charging it up now, still blinking. I think it'll be fully charged once it stops. So far I'm impressed with the box and look of the thing. The box closes with a little magnet, the device itself looks better than I thought it would.

Time to mow the lawn and do some brick work at the church to repair damage done last year by some punk kids- damage that the head of the after school program said would be fixed.............. last year. Gives me an opportunity to use my new air chisel though!!!

tim-taylor.jpg

eVojlib

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/11
Those BT earpieces could really come in handy, if you know what I mean

Im sure you won't be the only guy whose wife gives him the stank eye for suggesting qc testing of such a device.

Nice find TB

crossbones

I'm Pretty Popular
3/6/10
Those BT earpieces could really come in handy, if you know what I mean

Im sure you won't be the only guy whose wife gives him the stank eye for suggesting qc testing of such a device.

Nice find TB

The problem is that its hard as hell to get laid wearing a BT earpiece in the first place
:lol: