• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

5711 Nautilus *GEN*?!* Please help to identify.. believed to be genuine PP 5711/1A-010

@celwell55

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/18
God damn beautiful. I wish I could afford to take it off your hands. I’m sure you’ll make a pretty profit. Prices have skyrocketed in the past few years

Thanks again man. Hey curious if you had to put a used value today and yes even with the value dam near doubled although I have personally owned from the Midwest for the last four years I have no proof nor papers or box..??!

Sent from the RWI App

Sbybbuser

I'm Pretty Popular
20/7/12
You will make a profit for sure.
But it will be hard for you to fetch premium price given the condition of the watch and the lack of documents.
The buyer of your watch will be a “wealthy” one. And they won’t mind to spend extra money to get one with proper documentation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Man that Nautilus has seen something and been to some places.
Beautiful watch.

Can't you bring this to a Patek Boutique and ask them to issue you Duplicate papers. I am sure they'll charge you for this but. That will definitely add to the Value of the watch.

Tungngm

23/9/18
If it is gen, send it to patek for service, and when they do the service, you’ll know you have a 100% gen, it’ll help you to sell your watch because now you have service paper from patek, it is as good as paper come with the watch. If it werent gen, well you’ll know how it’d go

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
No matter how tight my pockets i’d definitely service it whether i wanted to keep it or force major sell it

As others pointed out, if there is someone in the market for a nautilus with 60k ready they would definitely look at better specimens than this in my opinion too

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
If it is gen, send it to patek for service, and when they do the service, you’ll know you have a 100% gen, it’ll help you to sell your watch because now you have service paper from patek, it is as good as paper come with the watch. If it werent gen, well you’ll know how it’d go

^^This

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
I really wonder what would this 5711 sell for. My wild guess is 35k-ish. Probably 40k with service papers.

Hunklee

15/7/16
If you are keen to sell, let me know. I can appreciate a well used 5711. Thanks.
​​​​​