• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

5711 Nautilus *GEN*?!* Please help to identify.. believed to be genuine PP 5711/1A-010

@celwell55

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/18
5711 Nautilus *GEN*?!* Please help to identify.. believed to be genuine PP 5711/1A-010

Please help me to know if Genuine or not. I have owned this watch approx four years since 2014, and always been under the impression that is was only a couple years old at that time and to be all original and all authentic although I do not have any paper work to back said thinking of authenticity.

With that said and as I am in the midst of wanting to sell is proving rather troublesome.
Also in doing so I’d respectfully request the forums members input/info in short of myself petitioning the gods of Geneva requesting a extract of archives from Patek him self would be most definitely helpful and appreciated..!!
Thank you in advance
CE

Sent from the RWI App

@celwell55

19/6/18

Please help me to know if Genuine or not. I have owned this watch approx four years since 2014, and always been under the impression that is was only a couple years old at that time and to be all original and all authentic although I do not have any paper work to back said thinking of authenticity.

With that said and as I am in the midst of wanting to sell is proving rather troublesome.
Also in doing so I’d respectfully request the forums members input/info in short of myself petitioning the gods of Geneva requesting a extract of archives from Patek him self would be most definitely helpful and appreciated..!!
Thank you in advance
CE

Sent from the RWI App

Sent from the RWI App

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Gen: slim with perfect movement... too bad for the bezel abuse.

glws!

@celwell55

19/6/18
I’d like to differ good sir
Please compare gen date wheel as I have included fresh pics..
https://i.imgur.com/1MKA5bl.png
Thanks
Ps. Pls excuse the dirty hands not to mention the dirty unconditioned 5711 PP

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
The bezel could do with a little love! Where’d you pick it up from?

glee79

9/3/17
Sounds like this is a great return for you money, keeping it from 2014 til now, im sure it risen in price.
in norway they ask 47000 EUR for 10yr old one (they do most of the time look better then urs, but thats just a simple polish)

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Nice watch but did you actually buy a Patek without being sure it gen?

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I wish i could be so careless too wearing a 50k watch

Congrats

@celwell55

19/6/18
The bezel could do with a little love! Where’d you pick it up from?

Yes Sir. I’ve been a little more abusive than most would although as I can and do appreciate this fine example from the premier watch maker of our time I’d have to say I’m a loyal Rolex fan at say the least.
My tenure with this highly appreciated time piece did start in the mid-west concus where of recent moving down to the glorious and luscious stink hole of a armpit Las Vegas Nevada.
Of which could possibly explain some reason to why I’m interested in selling said time piece..!!

Sent from the RWI App

@celwell55

19/6/18
I suppose that would be a different thread of sorts within exploring the sales right and such.. but yes it is

Also thank you once again gentlemen for all your expertise, kind and not so kind to boot!!
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

@celwell55

19/6/18

Thank you in advance
CE

Sent from the RWI App

Newest picture catalog:
https://imgur.com/gallery/pxWimxb

Sent from the RWI App
Or my iPhone