• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

4yo Submariner - hour marker fell off. And now?

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
To edit, Press the check mark ‘V’ next to like button. Same as to quote someone. But apparently it’s only possible short after a post.

Cleaning up the threads of the caseback is easy. Maintenance however is not. Greasing the gaskets and perhaps oiling the rotor are the only easy things.

You could be brave and dismantle the movement to clean and oil it. But you really have to know what your doing or don’t have to mind f*cking up the movement. Lol

*see edit possible ;-)

If you’re a supporter you can edit your posts at any time.

parajba

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/5/14
Apologies about the very late reply but I haven’t had time to progress this, until today.
Managed to remove the stem using a needle as the hole is very tiny.
i need to buy a new screwdriver to remove the movement as the ones I have are too wide. I tried putting back the stem as a test but it does not click into place. Any tips? The little hole that I used to release the stem seems empty now, like if the releasing flap hasn’t got back into its original position. I have good eye sight, I can see half of it through the hole (I think!).

Last edited: