• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

4PX?

Nivenj

15/6/14
UK
If you use 4px tracking it updates...

If you just use the UK code for royal mail it doesn't until its in the UK. Same with 17track in my experience

Nope...using 4px tracking gives same result. Nothing since 10tn

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Nope...using 4px tracking gives same result. Nothing since 10tn

Very odd... maybe not all 4px are the same =/ baffled... I've had several orders from PT and a few other sources that used 4PX and it updates quite regularly.

Screenshot-2020-05-21-Track-order-status-After-Ship.png

And then about 3-5 days later the tracking went live on Royal Mail and then delivered next day after becoming active on Royal Mail.
Exact pattern I've had with multiple deliveries now.

Very strange, and many of my friends and some high volume people I know are in the same boat!

Last edited:

Nivenj

15/6/14
UK
I guess, just. Waiting game I suppose. As long as I “eventually” get it. Just grips a bit when you e been charged $45 for shipping. You sorta expect a premium service. I guess these are the times we live in now.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Very odd... maybe not all 4px are the same =/ baffled... I've had several orders from PT and a few other sources that used 4PX and it updates quite regularly.

Screenshot-2020-05-21-Track-order-status-After-Ship.png

And then about 3-5 days later the tracking went live on Royal Mail and then delivered next day after becoming active on Royal Mail.
Exact pattern I've had with multiple deliveries now.

Very strange, and many of my friends and some high volume people I know are in the same boat!

Do you know if 4PX have a regular UK courier?
17Track seems to update abut 20 hours after the fact.

I know it was released from customs 2 days ago, that’s it.

I’ve tried Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, nothing. And Hermes jus gives me a pic of some asshole cat.
(4PX obviously doesn't even recognise the number...)

Not a patience thing - I just don’t want my watch sitting on my doorstep all day if I’m out.

Last edited:

customclout

Known Member
16/10/18
if it makes you feel any better I have been stuck on "LAX, Arrival of goods at destination airport" for a week with 4px. Time in transit thus far has been 19 days.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
if it makes you feel any better I have been stuck on "LAX, Arrival of goods at destination airport" for a week with 4px. Time in transit thus far has been 19 days.

Mine is MUCH worse than this: Here is what mine looks like this am. If I go to the DHL tracking as suggested on page 3 of this thread, DHL still does not recognize that it exists. My gut tells me that there is a massive pile of packages in each of these locations and less workers than usual. So right now mine may or may not have passed through customs yet. I have no idea why, but the 4px tracking seems to be at least a week or more behind. For example the last update says "Arrival at Destination Airport on 5/10" but that update on the tracking didn't show up until 5/18 so roughly 1 week after it is saying it showed up it now tells me that it showed up a week prior. This is obviously not what we are all used to when we order something from Amazon. They tell us that it will arrive on or before a certain date and when we look at tracking it all seems to make sense. This shit from China and 4px and all the others tracking is a joke. It has always been a joke and it continues to be a joke, only worse than normal.

BrianU

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/19
Mine is MUCH worse than this: Here is what mine looks like this am. If I go to the DHL tracking as suggested on page 3 of this thread, DHL still does not recognize that it exists. My gut tells me that there is a massive pile of packages in each of these locations and less workers than usual. So right now mine may or may not have passed through customs yet. I have no idea why, but the 4px tracking seems to be at least a week or more behind. For example the last update says "Arrival at Destination Airport on 5/10" but that update on the tracking didn't show up until 5/18 so roughly 1 week after it is saying it showed up it now tells me that it showed up a week prior. This is obviously not what we are all used to when we order something from Amazon. They tell us that it will arrive on or before a certain date and when we look at tracking it all seems to make sense. This shit from China and 4px and all the others tracking is a joke. It has always been a joke and it continues to be a joke, only worse than normal.
Did you use the shorter 4px number up top in the DHL e-commerce site? That's what I had to do in order to see it there. In my case it was 2 weeks till cleared customs appeared despite 2 days having been the time it was backdated to once posted.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Did you use the shorter 4px number up top in the DHL e-commerce site? That's what I had to do in order to see it there. In my case it was 2 weeks till cleared customs appeared despite 2 days having been the time it was backdated to once posted.

Yea, I tried both. They both result in a message saying sorry your attempt was unsuccessful etc, etc

It is most likely still sitting waiting to clear customs along with a mountain of other packages or it has cleared and they just are too lazy/don't have the technology in place or what ever to track things properly. Even though mine as been 6 weeks since it was originally shipped, based on experience, I would still give it a > 95% chance of eventually showing up on my doorstep.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Do you know if 4PX have a regular UK courier?
17Track seems to update abut 20 hours after the fact.

I know it was released from customs 2 days ago, that’s it.

I’ve tried Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, nothing. And Hermes jus gives me a pic of some asshole cat.
(4PX obviously doesn't even recognise the number...)

Not a patience thing - I just don’t want my watch sitting on my doorstep all day if I’m out.

Mine was delivered by Royal Mail on a 48 hour service. Usually Parcelforce do it but not with 4PX.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Mine was delivered by Royal Mail on a 48 hour service. Usually Parcelforce do it but not with 4PX.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I tried with Royal Mail - it wont accept the goofy 4PX tracking number.

With ParcelForce you get another tracking number as soon as it becomes domestic, even if it still recognises the EMS tracking number.

Latest is its 'GBLONA / In transit, it's progressing through Post network' since 3am. Whatever that means.

Like I said, its not a patience thing - I just want to track it so I know when it will be dropped off. I don't want it left on my doorstep when I'm out so some kid can steal it and go flexing down the park...

EDIT

Ok I'm getting somewhere.

17Track is logging events about 20 hours after the fact.

Parcelmonitor.com had more up to date information.

The last website to find it was actually 4PX - which didn't recognise the number for 3 days....

When 4px tracking did eventually see it, it listed a more abbreviated tracking number which Royal Mail can recognise.

I hope this is useful to some people.

Last edited:
Reactions: botsyboy

Paulbsiny

Known Member
Certified
28/2/20

This is what I’m getting, so far. Any estimates as to how long before it arrives at my door?

BrianU

12/12/19

This is what I’m getting, so far. Any estimates as to how long before it arrives at my door?
Mid June earliest. Likely late June, but before July. That's if the current trend we've seen Stateside these last months holds.

Reactions: Paulbsiny

BrianU

12/12/19
hi,

since 12 day hmm
The courrier service your TD uses to get product into stream has not delivered it yet inside China to get tracking to start. This is normal. It can take a couple weeks.

Paulbsiny

Known Member
Certified
28/2/20
Mid June earliest. Likely late June, but before July. That's if the current trend we've seen Stateside these last months holds.

Not too bad. I can deal with that.

Racer686

10/10/10

4PX hasn't updated since May 1st. I am also tracking it using Canada Post and yesterday it finally changed from "Electronic information submitted by shipper" to "Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing".

My journey was 24 days with no updates and sitting patiently. Fingers crossed, the package is in my hands within a week (like the Tag was a couple weeks ago).

playingthe4

Known Member
1/3/19
Wanted to give my feedback. Have a few orders with Ryan at InTime. Received shipping e-mail from Intime on 5/6 and should receive that package today. Was out for delivery on Sunday, but my mailbox service wasn't open. Put in a second order that was shipped 5/15 and looks like it passed through customs and should be given to USPS today, so would expect I get it before end of week. Seems like three weeks to the US is pretty standard with a possibility you might get it faster.

Frod

16/4/20
Wanted to give my feedback. Have a few orders with Ryan at InTime. Received shipping e-mail from Intime on 5/6 and should receive that package today. Was out for delivery on Sunday, but my mailbox service wasn't open. Put in a second order that was shipped 5/15 and looks like it passed through customs and should be given to USPS today, so would expect I get it before end of week. Seems like three weeks to the US is pretty standard with a possibility you might get it faster.

Where in the US are you located?

4px picked up my shipment on 5/8 & arrived at LAX on 5/14 and has been stuck at “EN ROUTE TO DHL COMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER” since then. I’m in NJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
its not just 4px - incoming international packages delivered by USPS are literally 2 months right now. I have a package from rafflestime in transit for 50+ days and counting. sheesh

playingthe4

Known Member
1/3/19
Where in the US are you located?

4px picked up my shipment on 5/8 & arrived at LAX on 5/14 and has been stuck at “EN ROUTE TO DHL COMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER” since then. I’m in NJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in Michigan, both my packages came through O'hare. First one arrived at ORD on 5-16 was received by DHL on 5-21 and the tendered to USPS on 5-23. Assuming arrival to DHL was the customs timeframe.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk