• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

42mm Panerai

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
anyone would know if puretime accepts paypal? it appears that their shipping cost is cheaper compared to intime

Yes, puretime would know. ;) I guess that's a non-answer but you guys should realize payment methods differ depending on the buyer. While PayPal may be an option on puretime, it's not available to everyone, most especially if you are a new buyer.

redlion

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/3/16
just pulled the trigger and bought Pam 682 XF Lite and Spidolite Tech Green (on sale). Unfortunately, they don't accept paypal payment. How long do you think is the est. delivery time? Appreciate all your help guys!

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Again, your TD would be able to give you a more or less accurate estimate of the shipping leadtime, based on current data for the shipping method chosen and the country of destination. We have no such information.

D

d4m.test

Finally got rid of the uncomfortable rep strap after receiving my Croco strap form ABP Concept. A bit pricey at $450 but the quality is stunning and the watch feels totally different. I went for black matte crocodile with blue stitching to match the watch dial.

View attachment 108224 View attachment 108225

ross29

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/10/09
I've been curious about this too. I've usually been more of a Rolex guy with my skinny wrists, but don't they make em in 40mm too. Seems to me I heard something like they are not as accurate as the 44mm models in terms of comparison with gen. I've always been cautious with my skinny wrists, but I've been wanting to throw a Pam or two in mix. 42mm I think is a good size. Do they have a model similar to the 111 in either 40-42mm? Please excuse my lack of knowledge on this.

D

d4m.test

I've been curious about this too. I've usually been more of a Rolex guy with my skinny wrists, but don't they make em in 40mm too. Seems to me I heard something like they are not as accurate as the 44mm models in terms of comparison with gen. I've always been cautious with my skinny wrists, but I've been wanting to throw a Pam or two in mix. 42mm I think is a good size. Do they have a model similar to the 111 in either 40-42mm? Please excuse my lack of knowledge on this.

Try the PAM310

watchbuilder

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
16/5/18
Just to jump in, I'm also looking for a smaller PAM as the 292 was just a bit too clunky, however I really want a full automatic one (with fly wheel). Have any reps ever been made?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Just to jump in, I'm also looking for a smaller PAM as the 292 was just a bit too clunky, however I really want a full automatic one (with fly wheel). Have any reps ever been made?

The only 42mm rep Radiomir I've come across is the PAM369. But it's from a few years ago and it has an open caseback (gen has closed caseback not sure why the factory did that).

Reactions: vcappp

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I know everybody's wrist is different but I found the 42mm pam's really uncomfortable, to the point they scabbed up my 6.5' wrist pretty bad. I wear 42mm in IWC, Omega, AP fine...pam is the only that wears like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drummania

Renowned Member
8/6/12
I had a 512 and it’s quite good for smaller wrists.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I know everybody's wrist is different but I found the 42mm pam's really uncomfortable, to the point they scabbed up my 6.5' wrist pretty bad. I wear 42mm in IWC, Omega, AP fine...pam is the only that wears like this

Maybe it has something to do with how the lugs are shaped. Can't say it for sure because I have smaller wrists than you and I've never worn a 40mm PAM (which would probably be equivalent to a 42mm on 6.5"). :)

ssouthall6

10/10/13
Maybe it has something to do with how the lugs are shaped. Can't say it for sure because I have smaller wrists than you and I've never worn a 40mm PAM (which would probably be equivalent to a 42mm on 6.5"). :)

They actually wear worse than 44mm pams. I still have a noob 356, my only >42mm watch remaining, and whilst also uncomfortable, it still wears nicer than the 42's

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
They actually wear worse than 44mm pams. I still have a noob 356, my only >42mm watch remaining, and whilst also uncomfortable, it still wears nicer than the 42's

That might mean it's the lug design. If you have a chance to try 47mm PAMs they might drape over your wrists better than a 44mm.

Reactions: ssouthall6

Slowlex

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/7/13
I think I'm pulling the trigger on the zf 682. Anyone have experience with that one?

WTB:
Rolex noob 116600 sd4k v2 case and bracelet only.
Rolex vrf max 116613ln
Omega seamaster gmt great white
Pam 682 zf

arepuj

Known Member
6/10/11
I´ve got Pam1392, is a great watch and i love it, but is much thicker than GEN because of the 9010 movement

danizzz

11/10/14
It's just only me or I have big time troubles to find a 44/42 mm. A lot of 47. Is there a reason for that?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk