• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3rd time ordering from Intime Watches

Bertus

Looking Around
29/5/22
Hello fellow watch enthousiasts,

After looking at the Intime website for a while again i have chosen the watches i wanted to order this time. A ZF Rolex Datejust 41mm a2824 silver dial and a BP Factory Rolex Datejust 41 mm a2813 Wimbledon dial. After reading about BP's datejust i had to try a "lower/cheaper" quality with a 2813 movement. The 2nd of this month(July) i placed the order and 10 days later he send me the Qc photos which i approved a day later. The 13th he shipped the watches and yesterday the 22nd the package arrived in the morning. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning 😁 The watches came rolled in foam separate, together in a small box. After removing al the plastic wrapping from the ZF i set the date and time and it works good. The ZF looks amazing, feels great and finish is good. Comes in a travel case, Rolex card and Rolex keyring. Very happy with that one. Then it was time to unwrap the BP, i was was very curious because of the 2813 movement and its one of the cheapest dj's on the website. But i must say im impressed for the money. It looks great! Feels good and the dial is awesome. I set the date and everything was working, not as smooth as a VR3135, 3235 or 2824 but still working nice. All and all very happy with both watches and very happy ordering from Ryan again 👍🏻