• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3rd purchase with Puretime - Rolex Explorer 214270 39mm Clean

stonednerd

Horology Curious
15/7/22
Given that i couldn't resist the Rolex Explorer by Clean, i'm back with my 3rd purchase with PT.

Happy to share that they were prompt with a $30USD discount code when i asked for it, which was proposed to me last year because of a watch that needed repair.

Fingers crossed that everything works well. Will update :)

stonednerd

Horology Curious
15/7/22
Just an update on my order.

Paid via Wise on 7/9. Was told to wait for QC pics 1-2 weeks' time....

More than a month later, i'm still waiting for those QC pics. A tad longer than i would want to wait, i am hoping PT gets back to me this week

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Please understand there will be some delays for all clean watches now. We will try our best to push them, Thank you

Reactions: stonednerd

stonednerd

Horology Curious
15/7/22
After a 2 month's wait, I am delighted to have the watch in my hand. The wait was way longer than my previous purchases, but credit to PT, they were prompt and apologetic when i wrote.

interestingly, the package appeared to have been opened when i received it this time. i suppose it was opened up for inspection (?), and retaped back. Whatever it was, the shipping company dealt with it nicely.