• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3rd purchase @ Trustytime (Daytona & Watch boxes)

carygrant75

Swag is for boys. Style is for men.
7/12/23
Hi @carygrant75 I hope it shows up soon! Can't wait to see a pic once you get it!
I received the tracking number yesterday. Apparently the package was already handed over on 23.06.. I hope it will ship soon as the status is still "onward transport".

carygrant75

7/12/23
@Untwist1637 Yes indeed. Probably next week on friday as I am on vacation right now, not able to collect the package. Will let you know. Thanks for asking!

Reactions: Untwist1637

approximatelyexact

Getting To Know The Place
23/7/24
can I ask why you went with a Clean instead of a VSF? I was looking at the VSF myself

Reactions: carygrant75

approximatelyexact

Getting To Know The Place
23/7/24
after a bit of reading I may have answered my own question -- apparently Clean is the best for Daytonas by most peoples' opinions. Trying to find the reasoning as to why, but maybe I should start looking for a Clean instead as well :)

Appreciate all of the info folks share here, so helpful

carygrant75

7/12/23
can I ask why you went with a Clean instead of a VSF? I was looking at the VSF myself

The exact Version I purchased was not available and I was very satisfied with Clean Factories Datejust Models in the past.

I did receive my Watch yesterday. Completely satisfied and what a Beauty it is in my view. I will post pictures later.

carygrant75

7/12/23
The exact Version I purchased was not available and I was very satisfied with Clean Factories Datejust Models in the past.

I did receive my Watch yesterday. Completely satisfied and what a Beauty it is in my view. I will post pictures later.

The Watch looks 10 times better in Reality. Sorry for my bad photography skills.