• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3rd purchase @ Trustytime (Daytona & Watch boxes)

carygrant75

Swag is for boys. Style is for men.
7/12/23
Ordered a Daytona Clean and two Watch boxes. Will keep you updated.

Reactions: Dooba

carygrant75

7/12/23
19/05/ Payment confirmed, Waiting for QC Pics.
(Occasionally Clean Factory Models take some time)

Untwist1637

I love cats
Patron
19/5/24
Hi carygrant75 -- I also had my payment confirmed around the same time (23/05/24) and also for a Clean Daytona (126500).
It's my first order and I don't have any experience in this -- how long do you think I should expect to wait for QC pics? Or should I email Andrew? I'm just trying not to bug him...

carygrant75

7/12/23
Hi carygrant75 -- I also had my payment confirmed around the same time (23/05/24) and also for a Clean Daytona (126500).
It's my first order and I don't have any experience in this -- how long do you think I should expect to wait for QC pics? Or should I email Andrew? I'm just trying not to bug him...
Hi, I think we have to be patient. I have read posts where it can take up to four weeks. However I had only good experiences with Andrew in the past so no need to worry at all. I will keep you updated about the ongoing process.

Reactions: Untwist1637

Untwist1637

I love cats
Patron
19/5/24
Thank you carygrant75! I'll re-set my expectations to 4 weeks -- I really appreciate the advice of someone who has been through this process before and I'll keep an eye on this thread since you should be getting your QC before me.

Thanks again!

Untwist1637

I love cats
Patron
19/5/24
Hey carygrant75, I must be really lucky but I just got my QC pics early this morning. Everything looked great so I went ahead and gave the GL. Timegrapher was 10sec a day which I can't help wish it was better (seeing pics on this forum of <5 seconds) but I'm also very happy it's not higher lol :)

Here's wishing you good luck and that you receive your QC pics shortly!

I will post a separate thread with my review and some wrist pics as soon as it arrives.

Reactions: carygrant75

Dooba

Getting To Know The Place
22/4/24
could you upload the QC pics, if you can be bothered. would love to see

carygrant75

7/12/23
Good morning. I have received my QC Pictures today. Let me know what you folks think!

***mod edit: QC rules infraction

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Dooba and aphmars13

Untwist1637

I love cats
Patron
19/5/24
woot! I was gonna ask last night! glad they came in! Very nice color combo and I see you got a Sanji sticker! cool!

Reactions: carygrant75

Dooba

22/4/24
“Wouhhh you can’t be sharing your QC photos THATS AGAINST THE RULESSSSSS. You must be mentally disturbed to do that!”

***mod edit: inappropriate language policing a replica watch forum like it’s the CIA secret files.

Ps. Nice watch sir. Thanks for sharing

Last edited by a moderator:

Jossé

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
“Wouhhh you can’t be sharing your QC photos THATS AGAINST THE RULESSSSSS. You must be mentally disturbed to do that!”

Sad cunt losers policing a replica watch forum like it’s the CIA secret files.

Ps. Nice watch sir. Thanks for sharing
If you are so dissatisfied with the forum's rules and members, what are you doing here?

Dooba

22/4/24
If you are so dissatisfied with the forum's rules and members, what are you doing here?
Why? Because there’s value from members who are decent. Bored of you lot policing me. Either get my account banned or stfu following my posts around to comment shit on.

• Haha
Reactions: Jossé

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Why? Because there’s value from members who are decent. Bored of you lot policing me. Either get my account banned or stfu following my posts around to comment shit on.
Policing? You received advice and started with an aggressive attitude. Another single profanity and your wish will be fulfilled

Reactions: MaximillianGT

carygrant75

7/12/23
Hi folks,

just wanted to give an quick update:

22.06. Received QC Pictures and confirmed

25.06. Got informed that the package has been passed to the Forwarder

02.07. No update on the shipment, so I asked Andrew for additional Info

*Andrew is really responsive, I can not complain with that.
*This is the longest time I am waiting for an order but I have to say that it was not an item listed on his site.

Hopefully I will receive the shipment information soon. Have a nice weekend folks.