• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3K Aquanaut review

Alexfis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/20
Just got my 3KF Aquanaut and I love it, will post some pictures soon ! :)

Big_Smoke

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/19
Just got my 3KF Aquanaut and I love it, will post some pictures soon ! :)

Looking forward :)

Btw, does anyone know why factories don't make the khaki camo strap for Aquanauts? It's universally known to be the rarest & most wanted one - strange one of them doesn't rush to sell it?

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
So after reading whole thread, seems consensus is to get the 3KF Aquanaut on bracelet and pickup a ZF/Gen rubber strap whilst you're at it (if you want the SS one). Can TDs source just the strap from ZF?

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
So after reading whole thread, seems consensus is to get the 3KF Aquanaut on bracelet and pickup a ZF/Gen rubber strap whilst you're at it (if you want the SS one). Can TDs source just the strap from ZF?

Wait. A new stock on rubber seems to be case ok without engravings. I am waiting my qc and I will show you :)

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Wait. A new stock on rubber seems to be case ok without engravings. I am waiting my qc and I will show you :)

I received my QC few days ago, the engravings were not there

893fdb237ea056c7e24767a47bc9688b.jpg

Reactions: Nivka

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Yes. They work

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

No they don't, if this comes from imgur, it's normal, you need to use the forum hosting platform clickpix or any other hosting platform that is not imgur or photobucket