• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3 New AP RO 26320ST Chrono A7750's on intime.... Slipped under the radar?

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
... the shape of the watches is quite nice ... but who needs a 24h indicator? I would rather have a chrono display with seconds, minute- and hour-counter, than the quartz subdials.

Anyway, both versions show, that this fine watch is not forgotten and several factories work on it, some go half way or three-fourths ... and the time will come, we see someone go all the way and present a fine piece we can live with :D

Dr. Theo

ciceroyeah

Renowned Member
8/8/13
I really doubt it. They still can't get standard ROOs right, and the ROC has a more difficult movement and construction.

... the shape of the watches is quite nice ... but who needs a 24h indicator? I would rather have a chrono display with seconds, minute- and hour-counter, than the quartz subdials.

Anyway, both versions show, that this fine watch is not forgotten and several factories work on it, some go half way or three-fourths ... and the time will come, we see someone go all the way and present a fine piece we can live with :D
Dr. Theo