• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3 months and still no watch: Bad experience with JTIME

Typer44

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/16
Hello all,

same as the review below, I have to report a bad experience with JTIME.

Short story:
QC was good, first watch (Explorer I 214270) had a misaligned rehaut engraving, second watch looked good. The payment was made on April 4th and the watch was shipped (to Germany) on April 14th. I have yet to receive the watch. The communication with Lana, Li’s service assistant was not very responsive.

I will keep you posted.

Details below:
  • 07/22: Asking for an update and decided to write this review
  • 06/27: Lana writes: „Sorry, still waiting for the update from our shipping agent, I have been following up on it. Please give it a bit more time.“
  • 06/22: Asking for an update III
  • 06/20: Asking for an update II [no answer]
  • 06/15: Asking for an update [no answer]
  • 05/23: Lana writes: "Oh, sorry. That is correct. The parcel will be returned and reshipped from HK. It will take about 3 weeks to be reshipped. I will check it with our shipping agent and get back to you."
  • Frustrating: I run the screenshot through a translator and it says on the last line that the parcel will be returned to HongKong! Writing to Lana, if I translated that correctly.
  • 05/22 Lana writes: "The parcel is still in transit, hopefully will arrive within a couple of days.“ and attaches a screen shot in Chinese with shipping details Please kindly give it a bit more time."
  • 05/13 asking Lana to answer my last mail
  • 05/09 the tracking info still does not show anything but the initial placement; asking Lana if I need no worry [no answer]
  • 04/14 watch is shipped, tracking info provided
  • 04/11 new qc, second watch – all good; watch accepted
  • 04/08 misalignment confirmed by Jtime, getting second watch
  • 04/08 first qc pictures; misaligned rehaut engraving
  • 04/04 few mails back and forth; payment made with wise.com, good communication
  • 04/03 first contact, asking for the Explorer I 214270
Regarding this experience I cannot recommend buying from Li. As promised, I will update this review.

Kind regards from Germany

Edit: Communicated with [email protected] and [email protected] – so no scammers.

Last edited:

Typer44

21/7/16
07/22: Lana says sorry for the long wait and that the package appears to be lost. Jtime will provide a replacement and start over with QC

This sounds good to me and shows a good service attitude, although receiving this answer after such a long time and after informing Li and Lana, that I wrote this review leaves me with mixed feelings. Let’s put it like this: Bad luck with shipping, communication should be more proactive.

Reactions: jp13abk

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi OP, sorry for what happened.
But sometimes shipping time etc is really out of our control and I wish you could kindly understand too.
And really bad luck to us too coz we will cover the package lost our own for you.

Anyways, wait for the new replacement to be QCed and to come to you, will be fine.

Typer44

21/7/16
08/19: Watch arrived in Germany. Well packaged (took me 10 minutes to get off all the foilcovering :p). Beautiful watch, I am very happy with it. Pictures will follow.
08/03: Watch is shipped
07/31: Second watch looks great, QC approved
07/30: New QC, watch has misaligned markers, Lana and Li will ask for another watch

Thank you Li and Lana, too bad that the first shipment got lost in transit!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Regarding this experience I cannot recommend buying from Li. As promised, I will update this review.

As most of the old hands know, 3 months is nothing to wait for a watch. I've waited more than 6 months more than once.

As you've seen Li came through with a second shipment at no charge. I've dealt with a great many of the TDs here and can tell you firsthand that Jtimewatch is at at the absolute top of the heap for quality service.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
That bezel and watch looksnothing like a Rolex. How much did you pay?
Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Yes, thank you. I meant that the bezel looks so odd that the watch looks nothing like a Rolex.
Looks like the light and reflection hitting the bezel mate. a little light humour to answer previous question:)

Reactions: rich513

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
Yes, thank you. I meant that the bezel looks so odd that the watch looks nothing like a Rolex.

may i ask which rolex you are suggesting it doesn’t look like? as you are 100% correct it’s not a Daytona nor datejust nor daydate nor submariner or even a milgausss nor explorer II. But it’s a pretty decent representation of an explorer 1

zyPQ7v.jpg

Last edited:

rich513

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/8/22
San Rafael
may i ask which rolex you are suggesting it doesn’t look like? as you are 100% correct it’s not a Daytona nor datejust nor daydate nor submariner or even a milgausss nor explorer II. But it’s a pretty decent representation of an explorer 1

zyPQ7v.jpg
The bezel in the last photo looks quite different than in all the other shots. That does look like an Explorer I.
Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: ProperGains