• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3 from hont(pics)

andy66

Known Member
21/10/09
i went with hont as he was the only one who could get me the ladies hublot and with WU fees being pretty high for one, i thought i may aswell order a few.(my excuse to my missus anyway)
i got the skyland quartz for my son whos been bugging me for a watch and a pam 250 for myself.
it took about 3 weeks from my first email to delivery,would of been faster but my first choice wasnt available.
i think hont is a very busy man and considering that,the transaction was excellent,a couple of times i forgot im not the only person ordering and had a little whinge about emails.
im not really into the brietling but its nice.the hublot and pam are amazing.
all honts reviews are right....he is the man!!
picturesseptember2009459.jpg

picturesseptember2009460.jpg

picturesseptember2009461.jpg

picturesseptember2009462.jpg

picturesseptember2009463.jpg

picturesseptember2009464.jpg

picturesseptember2009467.jpg

picturesseptember2009468.jpg

picturesseptember2009469.jpg

picturesseptember2009470.jpg

acharria

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/10/09
You are a bad men... you make me cry.....pure envy...lol
Congrats...look awesome.

D

d4m.test

How much did you pay for that Hublot? Think I may have just gotten interested in that watch for my wife.

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
hmmmm, i'm waiting on a response from Hont regarding one of those Hublots as well but i see the one you have there has a purplish seconds hand?? it should be silver like the other hands and according to Hublot's site this watch is not available with the baguette bezel stones. the watch that guru got for his wife that started this whole 38mm HBB craze is the correct one. i hope that is the one Hont offers.
regardless, i'm sure your wife doesn't care as it still looks very sweet.
nice pam as well.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
the watches look good but now hold on, the caseback of the Breitling is the caseback of a Super Avenger, but that watch looks more like a Black Steahl. Super Avenger is 48.5 mm and Black Steahl 44.

The SA was suppost to be out in Feb this year, but never made it. Here is a pic how the caseback should look like

blacksteek015.jpg

And Pil, you have good eyes...here is how the HBB should look, this is the one you find onthe HBB side

newhbb003.jpg

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Nice choices Andy...

Ive been checking with Hont every few days to check stock of the Hublot that Guru got, still not in stock:nah:
Can see the price rocket with demand:arghh:

andy66

Known Member
21/10/09
hmmmm, i'm waiting on a response from Hont regarding one of those Hublots as well but i see the one you have there has a purplish seconds hand?? it should be silver like the other hands and according to Hublot's site this watch is not available with the baguette bezel stones. the watch that guru got for his wife that started this whole 38mm HBB craze is the correct one. i hope that is the one Hont offers.
regardless, i'm sure your wife doesn't care as it still looks very sweet.
nice pam as well.

your right about the hublot,hont offered me 3 versions and my wife chose the purple second hand one,shes not fussed about it looking like a gen.as for the 38mm hublot craze...i dont have a clue what your on about,she asked for a cartier and hont said they were rubbish and she saw a pic of a hublot and wanted it.

watchfanatic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/06
Had seen the cheaper version of the Hublot lady during my visit to GZ , I see one which is told its a cheaper version. Looks very well made.

The dealer told me there is a better version which the rubber strap is off white ( not that white ). Most selling are very whitish on rubber strap.

So Sir Guru, which version is yours? Can post more picture?

Thanks

andy66

Known Member
21/10/09
the watches look good but now hold on, the caseback of the Breitling is the caseback of a Super Avenger, but that watch looks more like a Black Steahl. Super Avenger is 48.5 mm and Black Steahl 44.

The SA was suppost to be out in Feb this year, but never made it. Here is a pic how the caseback should look like

blacksteek015.jpg

And Pil, you have good eyes...here is how the HBB should look, this is the one you find onthe HBB side

newhbb003.jpg

@GURU,
i dont have a clue but i was just browsing at silix's website and on the breitling,his high end sample has the same caseback as the one hont sent me?????
BRES075-2.jpg

it seems like quite a big mistake to make if your asking 300$ for a watch??
:unsure2::unsure2::unsure2: