• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd purchase with Andrew underway. ZF black bay 54

KenzoMoDE

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/19
This is my 2nd purchase with Andrew. I'll update this thread as it progresses.

1st purchase was back in Sept of 2022 for a bp rolex explorer. That transaction went wonderfully. Watch still ticking away.

2nd purchase underway ZF black bay 54

March 18 - payment sent

KenzoMoDE

31/1/19
March 21 qc pictures received. 1 concern noted and just waiting on Andrew to check on it.

Duck

Vintage
1/3/10
Virginia USA
I’m sure you are anxiously awaiting! I put an order in for the same watch a few days ago and am waiting on QC.

I had originally wanted a BB 41 but apparently it’s hard to get in anything but red. After thinking about it, I’m thinking I might like this more.

KenzoMoDE

31/1/19
It's in New York now. Probably get it this week. Bro check the heritage black bay, its 41mm really nice. Not the old one. The one that's master chronometer.

Reactions: Duck

Duck

Vintage
1/3/10
Virginia USA
It's in New York now. Probably get it this week. Bro check the heritage black bay, its 41mm really nice. Not the old one. The one that's master chronometer.
Wondering if you have your watch yet and your thoughts. I’m still awaiting QC!

KenzoMoDE

31/1/19
Wondering if you have your watch yet and your thoughts. I’m still awaiting QC!
not yet, actually the tracking was just "information received" but it shows where it will end up upon arrival to the USA. Probably any day now, USPS will have it. As soon as I have it i'll post here. I expect it to arrive by next week, if my last purchase is any indication from time of shipment to receipt.