• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd purchase through Puretime

cleanlines

Horology Curious
29/6/19
I wanted to give a shoutout to the gang at Puretime, just in case there are people trying to decide on a TD. The ordering and communication process has always been great. Payment was made with Wise, went through in several seconds, and had payment/order confirmation within 24 hours. Now just "patiently" waiting for the QC photos. First watch purchased a few years ago was a ZF IWC Big Pilot 5009-12, which has been pretty good, except the crown no longer screws in tightly and pops out quite often, but it is what it is. Most recent purchase is a BVF Cartier Santos Large. Thanks to Marie and Alice for helping with any questions or concerns I had!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order and payment. We will process your order as soon as possible :)

attkill

Horology Curious
10/10/23
I wanted to give a shoutout to the gang at Puretime, just in case there are people trying to decide on a TD. The ordering and communication process has always been great. Payment was made with Wise, went through in several seconds, and had payment/order confirmation within 24 hours. Now just "patiently" waiting for the QC photos. First watch purchased a few years ago was a ZF IWC Big Pilot 5009-12, which has been pretty good, except the crown no longer screws in tightly and pops out quite often, but it is what it is. Most recent purchase is a BVF Cartier Santos Large. Thanks to Marie and Alice for helping with any questions or concerns I had!
you ever get the qc yet?

cleanlines

Horology Curious
29/6/19
Order sent out November 4th, still not getting any actual updated delivery information from the tracking number. Only info is "Electronic information submitted by shipper". Not complaining, as I know these sales require patience, just updating my experience to date.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Order sent out November 4th, still not getting any actual updated delivery information from the tracking number. Only info is "Electronic information submitted by shipper". Not complaining, as I know these sales require patience, just updating my experience to date.
Please email us your order number at [email protected] for further assistance for tracking status, Thank you

cleanlines

Horology Curious
29/6/19
Watch delivered today, and it looks great! So glad I ordered the Santos Large, as I was on the fence with the medium.

Reactions: john442

cleanlines

Horology Curious
29/6/19
Looks great on your wrist!
I have emailed you directly, but I'm having trouble with the quick release system on the metal watch band. It does not want to connect properly to the watch - it keeps popping (sliding) off. The leather strap that came with it works great, but I'm afraid the metal band will pop off when wearing it, causing the watch to fall on the ground, very likely damaging it.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have emailed you directly, but I'm having trouble with the quick release system on the metal watch band. It does not want to connect properly to the watch - it keeps popping (sliding) off. The leather strap that came with it works great, but I'm afraid the metal band will pop off when wearing it, causing the watch to fall on the ground, very likely damaging it.
Please email us a video if possible. We will get back to you very soon

cleanlines

Horology Curious
29/6/19
I continue to have issues with the strap, and it seems the solution I was given was this response from QC - "that watch you paid for is a bracelet one ,the leather strap is a free offer from factory ,if you need an extra we can buy one to ship with your next purchase." This doesn't really help the problem. I'm fine wearing the watch occasionally with the "leather" strap that came with the watch, but The quality is questionable, and I doubt it will last. I planned on buying a Gen leather strap at some point, but definitely would have preferred to have a functioning steel bracelet for different occasions. I have to stress the actual quality of the bracelet is good. The clasp and quick link chnge pins are really nice. It simply seems like one of the quick release end inserts is faulty? Bottom line, I'm obviously not going to send the watch back for repair, but I don't really think being asked to make another purchase to solve the problem is a beneficial solutuon.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I continue to have issues with the strap, and it seems the solution I was given was this response from QC - "that watch you paid for is a bracelet one ,the leather strap is a free offer from factory ,if you need an extra we can buy one to ship with your next purchase." This doesn't really help the problem. I'm fine wearing the watch occasionally with the "leather" strap that came with the watch, but The quality is questionable, and I doubt it will last. I planned on buying a Gen leather strap at some point, but definitely would have preferred to have a functioning steel bracelet for different occasions. I have to stress the actual quality of the bracelet is good. The clasp and quick link chnge pins are really nice. It simply seems like one of the quick release end inserts is faulty? Bottom line, I'm obviously not going to send the watch back for repair, but I don't really think being asked to make another purchase to solve the problem is a beneficial solutuon.
Can you send to me through PM -another video showing both sides are attached to the watchhead ?

cleanlines

Horology Curious
29/6/19
Can you send to me through PM -another video showing both sides are attached to the watchhead ?
I've sent two videos already, and I'm not sure how I can make the issue more clear? I'll live with the problem, because I don't want to keep going back and forth with this. Sometimes it stays attached, sometimes it doesn't. Hopefully the leather strap that came with it lasts until I can find a reasonably affordable Gen strap.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I've sent two videos already, and I'm not sure how I can make the issue more clear? I'll live with the problem, because I don't want to keep going back and forth with this. Sometimes it stays attached, sometimes it doesn't. Hopefully the leather strap that came with it lasts until I can find a reasonably affordable Gen strap.
We just wanted the video to show to factory so that they might be able to supply another bracelet. Because from your picture, both sides were attached.