• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd order - CF v3 116500 "Panda"

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Another satisfied transaction. Steve is definitely my go to TD for reps costing above $500. The extra money spent on QC and communication is well worth it in my eyes. Shipping to a friend in the US to bring back to me since my address in SEA was flagged by customs the last time (package opened)

Jan 28th - Ordered on website, paid using Wise
Feb 1st - QC pictures arrived, GL within 4 hours. Excellent QC even with caseback removed showing movement
Feb 4th - Tracking number received. This is DHL Ecommerce so it would have no tracking from China until it hit the US
Feb 11th - Tracking updated, package through customs and safely in the US
Feb 14th - Arrived safe and sound by USPS, no issues

Watch is running great, packaged extremely well.

Another satisfied customer. If you're on the fence, I would say Steve is well worth it. His prices are very reasonable but the customer service, communication, and QC is top tier.

Reactions: FastSpacer

FastSpacer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/12/22
South Pole
Another satisfied transaction. Steve is definitely my go to TD for reps costing above $500. The extra money spent on QC and communication is well worth it in my eyes. Shipping to a friend in the US to bring back to me since my address in SEA was flagged by customs the last time (package opened)

Jan 28th - Ordered on website, paid using Wise
Feb 1st - QC pictures arrived, GL within 4 hours. Excellent QC even with caseback removed showing movement
Feb 4th - Tracking number received. This is DHL Ecommerce so it would have no tracking from China until it hit the US
Feb 11th - Tracking updated, package through customs and safely in the US
Feb 14th - Arrived safe and sound by USPS, no issues

Watch is running great, packaged extremely well.

Another satisfied customer. If you're on the fence, I would say Steve is well worth it. His prices are very reasonable but the customer service, communication, and QC is top tier.
Totally agree with you!
I too have decided to come back to Steve for my second RepWatch!
Very responsive and all queries are answered!
Great guy with great service and quality products.