• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd batch 5th Gen PO 42mm nolonger Ult?

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
MR is top notch for following up on this sale. And... I did not get the impression from the OP that he was trying to tarnish any dealer but rather informing us of potential trouble. Good job. Keep us posted on the good ones please MR. ;)

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
MR is top notch for following up on this sale. And... I did not get the impression from the OP that he was trying to tarnish any dealer but rather informing us of potential trouble. Good job. Keep us posted on the good ones please MR. ;)

Thanks Rob. :)
Correct and good ones are available from the maker again now. ;)

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
The He valve looks not as protruding as previous iterations of this PO, am i right or am i seeing things.
I might have to get me one of these.....

I disagree the whole watch looks the same as the 5th gen.. I think you guys are seeing illusion. Let's see if they improve it and make a 6th gen watch.

As for now, I've found new hobbies to keep my interest. The watch makers are too slow at improving what we already have for my taste. I have more fun with the new stuff I'm into anyway :p