• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

Sonne

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/1/21
Germany
Hi, my blue BVF Large has just arrived. Also wanted a GF in blue first - but was not available. Blue leather and an extra clasp are included. Changing the bracelet works great. Removing links from the steel bracelet is also great. I am satisfied now after the first few hours. The well-known flaw in the BVF dial with the last R too high is only visible in the zoom. Here are a few pictures.

ricciox

Known Member
14/4/19
hi, I would like to buy a Cartier Santos yellow gold 35mm, between 3kf or bvf which one do you recommend? Thank you.

Last edited:

wachnoob007

28/9/17
Please send your QC pics of the watch on this forum or the 3kf santos medium forum I made, I’m also looking to buy a 35mm and would appreciate more pictures/ info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ricciox

Known Member
14/4/19
Please send your QC pics of the watch on this forum or the 3kf santos medium forum I made, I’m also looking to buy a 35mm and would appreciate more pictures/ info!

ok as soon as they send me the photos qc I put them here.

Sonne

3/1/21
Germany
hi, I would like to buy a Cartier Santos yellow gold 35mm, between 3kf or bvf which one do you recommend? Thank you.

The 3kf will own a few until now. Unfortunately, I don't know of any comparison. Can only compare my silver 40mm BVF with 2 cheap replicas.

Sonne

3/1/21
Germany
hi sonne, I bought the 3kf, which from what I have read around should be the best.

Hopefully you will show them to us when you get them.

Here is my BVF between 2 cheap replicas. A Santos and a Santos 100XL with a cheap replacement strap (the clasp always opened on the steel strap). By the way, I glued a real sapphire (Cabuchon round) into the crown after the "original" rhinestone fell out ;-).

After a few days I am still very satisfied with the BVF.

​​​​​​​

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
You guys go for the 35 or the XL…. Can’t decide as it must stay elegant. My wrist is 7 inches and I am considering the 3KF rose gold on strap

Any feedbacks?

topreplika

6/2/17
I can’t decide which 35mm i should buy gf bvf or 3kf :(

ricciox

Known Member
14/4/19
unfortunately my td informed me that to get the photos sth it takes 3 to 10 days, so I'm waiting.

JT888

17/6/15
Canada