• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

laoban_nicolas

Known Member
Patron
Certified
15/11/14
Anything could justify the difference in price between KOR and V6F ?
That's 60 USD difference on Puretime ....

Reactions: vcappp

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
For me v6f seems better if they fix the font (screw are more flat like gen)

HauntedHat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/18
Now since I’ve seen the video V6F is winner. And cheaper although bracelet has quicklinks. How is that?

This is what i'm wondering too... I don't mind paying a bit more if it reflects directly on quality, but if its the same (or even better) why pay more?

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
It's the same game with the Audelars Piguet Diver Forged Carbon.

​​​​​​XF make the better AND the cheapest compared to the JF one ..

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I'm holding judgement until side by side comparison... which may never come anyway. Will check out the KOR and let you know.

Reactions: TheGoodGoodLife

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
The KOR version comes with both, ST bracelet and leather strap. Same as gen. The V6F version only comes with SS bracelet.

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
Compared to my newer Omegas, it’s a piece of cake to size. Threads are only on one side of the pins.
i got the leather strap as well. It’s dark here now and I’ll take another look at it tomorrow.
looks like the straps have the quick links but I’ll verify that then.
Personally I don’t need instant change links but it will be nice if I can quick change the strap.

Reactions: vcappp and leo6929

laoban_nicolas

Known Member
Patron
Certified
15/11/14
I've pulled the trigger on the KOR a week too early... Although some have said the KOR "feels" more Gen.
Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to buy some links (with the quick-link feature) separately to my TD when it's released.