• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2015 Mille Miglia GTS.... Hot!!

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Beautiful in every aspect, except for the PR subdial. I can't get to like the gasoline-like style...
I dig the new numbers shape, the new case and the crown. Very nice piece, it will be hard to rep anyway due to the PR indicator @9, I don't think I've seen other reps having it in the same position.

Moodyman

Horology Curious
13/7/15
There is another version without the power reserve indicator (& a chrono) as well.

Hope to see the reps soon!

Sent from my HTC_M8MINx using Tapatalk

Mush

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/13
Agreed very tough to replicate. I only wish is that someone starts another production of the MM GMT Panda dial

ferristara

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/12/12
There is another version without the power reserve indicator (& a chrono) as well.

Hope to see the reps soon!

Sent from my HTC_M8MINx using Tapatalk

....do we have a REP at one of our TD´s of the model without the power reserve indicator......???

---> my wife wants one <---

nachor

Known Member
16/12/15
....do we have a REP at one of our TD´s of the model without the power reserve indicator......???

---> my wife wants one <---
found some at Kurvasit.watch. Not a TD here but in another forum. Maybe that one you are looking. Just in the mood to place the order and get one over to germany as well

Teris

31/12/14
found some at Kurvasit.watch. Not a TD here but in another forum. Maybe that one you are looking. Just in the mood to place the order and get one over to germany as well
Any chance you could provide a link? I can't find it. Thanks!

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
I've always loved this Chopard model.....very race inspired and sporty...

sagemaster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/6/16
Seems like a difficult one to replicate as metioned by many guys above. Probably even if they managed, non working PR i guess.