• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2011 Ford Fiesta, Little Bit of The Block is Included!

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
Even with my small amount of experiance in reviewing things, even I know that I need to show you guys the good part later in the post. So read a bit, and once you get bored of reading statistics of the Fiesta, watch Ken take it around L'autodrone in France.

For now though, here are the statistics, and some pictures.

Price: $16,799 US Starting

Engine: 1.6L DOHC 16 Valve

HP: 120HP @ 6000rpm

Torque: 112ftlb @ 4250rpm

Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive

Transmission: 5 speed manual, with 6 speed automatic/manual option.

Brakes: Front/Disc Rear/Drum

Front Suspension: Independent

Rear Suspension: Semi-independent

(Sorry, don't know performence specs!)

Pictures:

fordfiesta6101024x768.jpg

fordfiesta7171024x768.jpg

fordfiesta7191024x768.jpg

Done with the boring stuff yet???

Alright, here you go!

62eeekenblocksgymkhana4.jpg

kenblockgymkhanathree3f.jpg

2010snodriftblock201.jpg

kenblockdebutsinfordfie.jpg

kenblockmonsterfordfies.jpg

kenblockgym3fordfiestas.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYUSlnXcYeU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TshFWSsrn8

(For those of you who didn't pause the video to watch the warning, it reads: WARNING! THE FOLLOWING MUSIC VIDEO IS ACTUALLY AN ADVERTISEMENT. IT CONTAINS AWESOME VEHICULAR HOONAGE, A FRESH BEAT, DOPE LYRICS AND THE EXCESSIVE USE OF BOTH FLOURESCENT BULBS AND BABY-OIL-LATHERED LADIES ALL IN A BLATANT BUT CLEVERLY CRAFTED MARKETING SCHEME TO SELL PRODUCTS. ENJOY.)

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
Oh, and one more thing, the boot is big enough to hold a Zebra's severed head.

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
No doubt Ken Block can do awesome stuff but he can't drive for shit. He gets his ass beaten in WRC like there's no tomorrow...

superdriver

Known Member
15/11/10
California
I have some pictures of a me assisting my future business partner and good friend driving one of the Olsbergs Fiestas in the inaugural RallyX at New Jersey Motorsports park in August, along side Tanner Faust, if only the browse feature would allow me to upload

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
I have some pictures of a me assisting my future business partner and good friend driving one of the Olsbergs Fiestas in the inaugural RallyX at New Jersey Motorsports park in August, along side Tanner Faust, if only the browse feature would allow me to upload

Upload images to imageshack or photobuckit.