• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2000V by V8F

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
I currently have a v8f, which looks great on the wrist, but went ahead and pulled the trigger on the xf now that it seems to be available again from Trusty Time. Got the QC pics yesterday and approved today, I'm thinking I am going to dig the xf version better with the closer to gen thickness.

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
Cheapest I've seen a gen is now GBP100k.

Takes some balls to wear at that price

True, but thats a BS speculator listing it. No one will pay that for an overseas unless they are totally insane.

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Andy83n, you were right, I emailed them and they said it’s not available

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

MrFitzwilliam

Horology Curious
20/12/20
I currently have a v8f, which looks great on the wrist, but went ahead and pulled the trigger on the xf now that it seems to be available again from Trusty Time. Got the QC pics yesterday and approved today, I'm thinking I am going to dig the xf version better with the closer to gen thickness.

Please do a comparison when you get. Particularly interested on the thickness of XF, as I only found info from not that reliable sources.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
My XF black dial is 8.3mm. I’ve been on the hunt for the gray in a m2m transaction but no luck. Any others with experience with the 8f? 1mm thicker isn’t ideal but it’s not the end of the world.