• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2000 Posts and 11 Years . . .

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
I joined RWI in September 2012 after a couple of weeks in Istanbul and many hours checking out fake Rolexes in the Grand Bazaar. I was their wet dream and fell for every line in the book, and bought a handful of "Special High End Replicas". 🤩

After returning home I found this forum. I felt like a bit of a fool because I,'d been the epitome as a watch-buying tourist, but that was well and truly overshadowed by the friendly and knowledgeable members, threads full of amazing information . . . and the small fortune I spent on reps via TDs and gens via other means over the following few months.

I have learnt a lot here, and not just about watches; common-sense practices and faith in human nature are high on the list.

To the entire RWI team, who keep this place running and implement continual improvements to make RWI THE benchmark, and spend countless hours herding cats, etc., I say THANK YOU. And to the SMEs (staff included) who donate their valuable time and knowledge by providing superb tutorials and answering SO MANY (often mindless) questions, you are legends.

What an amazing resource! What a community! And I have absolutely learnt who makes the best Sub. 😁

Cheers, all. 🥃🥃🥃

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales