• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st REP Purchases ever! .... 1st Pruchases With Hont

jag0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/6/08
UPDATE

Minor updates. After some discussion, Hont has graciously agreed to change that model movado to this one which is closer to the Gen..

DSC080522.jpg

Also he agreed to get me the Patek Philipple Nautilus (Swiss Movement, Blue Dial), as opposed to the catier pasha. I hope I hope I made the right choice on this one....

So more pics will be coming soon, and then 2nd batch will be off.

again, thanks to Hont

jag0

25/6/08
I know many n00bs (myself included) would love to see what the ACTUAL timeline is for delivery of items from China to the U.S is. In my case the 1st package was sent using EMS.

As such I've decided to also update this thread with package updates. I really hope this will be useful in helping n00bs follow a package from shippiping to delivery in the U.S and calm any fears they may have. Remember this is also MY first order so I'm learning the game of patience as i go along.

So here's the 1st shot

EMS_Screen1.gif

Please, bare in mind that payment was sent on the 11th (if memory serves me) using Bank Wire transfer which takes a couple days.

jag0

25/6/08
UPDATE:

ok so for the people that don't know. Once a package is sent via ems and hits the U.S. you can start to track it using USPS. So, the package was successfully delivered today. Unfortnately i won't be able to get it in my hands for another couple weeks. But rest assured delivery was relatively quick on the 1st package

package2.gif

For the SECOND package, had a quick chat with hont today. He's assured me I would get the 2nd tracking number tomorrow for the 2nd package. So i Wait and see :)

jag0

25/6/08
Update..

Well I got all my watches in hand....and..well... THEY ARE F___ING BEAUTIFUL!

They all ARE..... THANK HOnT!

there is ONE small problem however which I'm SURE hont will help me with.... The BCE is DOA. Minor problem considering I got 12 watches at once.... So I've let hont know and I'm waiting to hear how to proceed.

So all in all GREAT transaction, Great delivery, Great Merchandise... I'll be writing a review soon.

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
hi, you might want to black out the tracking number above too.

steve12345

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/9/06
It appears that after the sorting CTR it will take 5 more days to delivery in USA. That means next Monday or Tuesday for me. I won't be home and will most likely have to pick it up at the post office etc the following day after delivery attempt.

jag0

25/6/08
Update:

Been in constant communication with hont. Resent him the watch, provided him with the tracking number. He has agreed to either replace the watch, or send me a different one, the choices being the PAM Ferrari 007 (yellow face), or the Hublot Big Bang Mellow Yello Lite, I also have the option to get the Big Bang Mellow Yellow (regular) and simply add on the difference in price...

Choices choices.... But all in all, hont has been great, and I am a customer for life!

jag0

25/6/08
UPDATE: Settled on the PAM Ferrari 007. Waiting on Hont to get back to me with the pics. He said should be either today or tomorrow.

As normal as soon as I get them I'll post them.

P.S. Quick replies from hont AS ALWAYS... WHY would anybody work with any other dealer?? :)

jag0

25/6/08
UPDATE:

Just to bring everybody that has and that might read this up to date. I've gotten all my pieces from hont, and all have been GREAT. EXACTLY as advertised. He's shipped them out quickly, communication has been great, pricing has been the best i've seen out of ALL the dealers and websites I've contacted. As a N00B in this hobby i REALLY cant think of ANYTHING else i could ask for..... welll actually i can, more money to buy 10 more pieces!!

My second order will be sent to him pretty soon, as soon as i finish reading reviews and checking out as many pieces as i can in person :)

All in all, anybody who was hesitating about dealing with hont. no neeed to hesistate. Go ahead and do your business with him and rest assured you're in good hands!

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
I just read the whole of this thread...damn ..you are so brave..and why do you need so many watches in one go LOL
you are going to sell them to your frens ?? LOL ...but a lot of beautiful pieces you got there..

anyway..does hont use PP or WU ?

meduk1

Horology Curious
8/2/08
Some awesome watches and a great story about a dealer. I've never dealt with Hont before but have just emailed him to get some prices for my next purchases after reading some of the feedback from him on this forum.