• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st REP Purchases ever! .... 1st Pruchases With Hont

jag0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/6/08
So I intiated my 1st set of purchases with hont this afternoon. By initiated I mean I sent off my hard earned cash :)

Here's the list of watches I'm buying:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Breitling Blackbird
Breitling Chronomat Evolution
Cartier Mid Size
Hublot Big Bang White Stainless Steel Bezel
IWC Portugese 7 Days (Silver face, Blue hands & numbers)
IWC Aquatimer 3719 (Slevin)
Rolex Super Sea Dweller (1:1 edition)
Omega Ultimate Planet Ocean (Orange Bezel, Orange leather strap)
Cartier Mid Size - Swiss ETA 2671-2
Tag Heuer Carrera Twin Time
Mont Blanc Timewalker Non Chrono, Brown leather Strap
Movado Men's Saphire - thanks Hont ;)

Asked about the Movado men's Esperezna.

So let the games begin. I know hont will take care of me :)

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
image012.gif

You don't mess around when you buy. Hope you got a serious discount. Planning on opening a rep store?

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
Daaaaamn.... How many different packages is he sending all that in?? Most watches I ever bought at a time was three. You're nuts, man! :D I hope you're pleased with all your purchases... if not, I look forward to your sales posts ;) Congrats on a hell of a haul 8)

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Wow! You better make sure he sends them 3 to a box or less! That many will get flagged by customs for sure! Good luck! Hope to see some pics soon!

jag0

25/6/08
I'm so nervous its not even funny. when the lady at the bank asked me what the money was for, i was like, uhhh .. err "i owe somebody some money" :)

I asked him to split the order into 3 packages and stagger the delivery. 2nd shipment 2 days after the 1st and 3rd shipment 5 days after the 1st. (thanks for the tip daytona4me).

I got the wrist, the camera, and the lights ready to go as soon as I get them. I only hope I don't have to send any back to him to be replaced, or any other unforseen event occurs...

and as for a discount... It really would be wrong of me to complain. He answered all my questions (and trust me i asked a LOT of questions.. i Would be annoyed with me!), and his prices have been the lowest on every watch by at least 15% on each unit. I even got a free gift ;)

So hont, you have customer for life! (or at least as long as you decide to be in business)

Maxlove

29/6/08
My guess is that D4M could have saved you enough to add a watch to that deal.

That's a lot of plastic wrap.

Good luck and let us know how it all plays out.

jag0

25/6/08
Yeah i spoke to D4m, and he said he would check out some prices for me. He seems like a guy. The deciding factor for me on THESE watches however were that hont wouldnt drop ship them. for the most part hont has said he wuold get the actual watches in hand and photographed and verified before shipping. As a n00b this means a lot. Hont also assumes all customs risk (from what i've read nobody has had to claim on this insurance).

So these two things for me right now, made the little extra (or a lot extra) worth it. I DO plan to work with D4M on some purchases though... he just doesnt know it yet. He's been so helpful to me so far it just wouldnt be right if i didnt support him in starting out.

trevor2079

Renowned Member
2/5/07
Congrats. Looked like you jumped in head first. I recently purchased 8 watches from Hont. All is well and I am happy. When you buy this many, you are bound to run into a problem or two. Rest assured that Hont will take care of you.

Hermitkermit

Horology Curious
13/6/08
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hey, you don´t mess around, do ya?

Some great choices too.

Wear them well and congrats on that nice little wrist improving deal.

Cheers, Kermit

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I helped him out... tried to tell him a safe way to do it and assured him that I would not hesitate to put my money with hont.. if I would hesitate to spend like this... hont would not be here.. and guess what.... he is..

I am here to help.. not to steal sales... hont's prices are good.. if he succeeds .. we all succeed imo... hont still makes a profit... members are not price gouged.. that is not bad imo.

This member is new... I can only imagine a member coming along.. asking another member (me) for help and opinion on sending money overseas to a dealer listed here.. how fast would a member want to run for the hills if I (a member) says.. "hey.. send to me.. I give you great deal! A++" lol..

Thanks for the props jag.. much appreciated to be appreciated.. :)

mickeypro

I'm Pretty Popular
29/6/06
jag0 said:
So I intiated my 1st set of purchases with hont this afternoon. By initiated I mean I sent off my hard earned cash :)

Here's the list of watches I'm buying:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Breitling Blackbird
Breitling Chronomat Evolution
Cartier Mid Size
Hublot Big Bang White Stainless Steel Bezel
IWC Portugese 7 Days (Silver face, Blue hands & numbers)
IWC Aquatimer 3719 (Slevin)
Rolex Super Sea Dweller (1:1 edition)
Omega Ultimate Planet Ocean (Orange Bezel, Orange leather strap)
Cartier Mid Size - Swiss ETA 2671-2
Tag Heuer Carrera Twin Time
Mont Blanc Timewalker Non Chrono, Brown leather Strap
Movado Men's Saphire - thanks Hont ;)

Asked about the Movado men's Esperezna.

So let the games begin. I know hont will take care of me :)

my guess is this dude has some jingle to blow through ;)

Dompizzo

13/7/08
You cheap bastard! why so few watches? Seriously, Hont is awesome, i made my last transaction through him, and a few minutes ago just shot an email to d4me, hope to do my next with him. Good choice.

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Wow.....rock on! Great start! I thought i was bad with 5 my first week out. Your have got the sickness

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Wow.....rock on! Great start! I thought i was bad with 5 my first week out. You have got the sickness

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
jag0 said:
when the lady at the bank asked me what the money was for,)

bit of a nosey bank teller...I would have told her I'm purchasing some counterfeit items from China, just to see her reaction. :D

That is some order I must say...12 watches in one fell swoop...WOW. :D

jag0

25/6/08
The list was initially 18.....

Had the superocean heritage, another cartier, B&M Riviera, Daytona, White Milgauss, Explorer II, Ice Bang .... oh wait..thats more than 18....

Damn i'm gonna be in this hobby for a WHILE!

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
jag0 said:
The list was initially 18.....

Had the superocean heritage, another cartier, B&M Riviera, Daytona, White Milgauss, Explorer II, Ice Bang .... oh wait..thats more than 18....

Damn i'm gonna be in this hobby for a WHILE!

:shock:

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
Happy to hear that from Hont, i have one on the way from him, must arrive tomorow!
why do you order so many watch in one time?
you so hesitate to put one on your wirst!
sylvain

jag0

25/6/08
I plan to keep you guys as updated as I am.

Still feeling nervous even though i suppose i have no reason to... but you know.. newbie jitters