• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Rep, PAM1661 UK stock

CF_Stan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/6/23
UK
Excellent experience ordering from Sead, watch arrived 5 days after initial contact. I absolutely love it, can't stop looking at it :love:.

I'm going to breakdown the timeline and hopefully this will help with any first time buyers:

13th contact made, response received with QC
14th QC approved, Payment details sent from Sead (bank account etc)
15th Payment sent, Sead responded requesting receipt and my delivery details
15th Receipt and address details sent
16th Received a thank you message
20th Watch delivered

2 things I want to point out. Even though I copied and pasted the email address from the forum and when I expressed my interest Sead sent the QC pics of the same model watch, when he sent the bank account details for a eastern European country alarm bells started ringing. Most of the other posts on here said that they'd paid via PP FnF, plus why is the bank account there? I triple checked the email address before sending the payment :LOL:.

2nd thing when payment and receipt were sent I got a reply back that literally just said "thank you". No "watch has been sent", or "I'll send it tomorrow" etc. I remained patient, although this isn't easy to do when you are so excited. And it was delivered 4 days later.

Based on this experience I can't recommend Sead highly enough, I wanted my first rep purchase to be as easy as possible so chose Sead as he has UK stock and delivery should simple.

I can only reiterate what all of the experienced members on here say that the TD's are Trusted for a reason and they are not going to ruin their reputation over a single transaction so remain patient.

CF_Stan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/6/23
UK
I wanted to document the whole experience so took pictures of all the packaging too.

3Gvv7X.jpeg

3GvsLI.jpeg

3Gvu8c.jpeg

3Gv4G4.jpeg

3GvE3i.jpeg

3GvNYb.jpeg

3GvRwp.jpeg

3Gvfc5.jpeg

3GvGiF.jpeg

3GvSCt.jpeg

3Gv0S2.jpeg

3GvxLE.jpeg