• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st order with Trusty Time (Andrew)

Swisstoni100

Looking Around
16/3/24
So finally pulled the trigger - now the waiting game begins!

Took my time over

A) The watch - wanted something smaller as I have the wrists of a 12 yr old girl.

B) The TD - ideally wanted a smooth transaction on the first outing for obvious reasons

—-

The watch - this is probably a bit leftfeild but ended up going for the VSF - Omega Aqua Terra - 34mm. Before any of you scream its a girls watch and will be too small ..believe me you haven’t seen my wrists this will be plenty big 🤣. Also heard quality of these was great - I toyed with OP 36mm but not a huge rlx fan.

The TD - was torn here. The watch isnt a new release so lot of the TD’s I contacted said it was not available. Only Geektime & Trusty Time said it was available. Heard good things about both so ended up going with Trusty as he was considerably cheaper.

—-

Timeline:

Availability Check 1 - 25th Feb 2024 - asked if watch was available - got a response in 12 hours from Andrew saying he had checked with factory and was available

Availability Check 2 - Second contact- 16th March - had loads going on so got delayed ordering slightly so wanted to double check again watch was in stock with factory - Andrews communication was great and came back within 12hrs to confirm again watch is still available.

Placed order - 16th March - placed order the very same day + chose CC payment method and GB postage for $45. Next steps awaiting email from

Will keep this thread updated as the transaction progresses- wish me luck!

Bez625

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
10/10/23
Good luck! I've ordered from trusty many times to GB and not had any issues. Rarer pieces can take a while to get to QC and then it's usually around 10 days from shipping.

Swisstoni100

Looking Around
16/3/24
Good luck! I've ordered from trusty many times to GB and not had any issues. Rarer pieces can take a while to get to QC and then it's usually around 10 days from shipping.
Appreciate it - good to know you’ve had success im in GB too. This one will sail through hopefully and then the addiction begins! Already eyeing up number 2! 😂

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302

Jackster

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
I’m on the other side of the planet in Australia and my watch is in transit from JTime, no idea how long it will take? Got an eta of April 5-6. Hope yours has a smooth journey!

Bez625

Supporter
Certified
10/10/23
Appreciate it - good to know you’ve had success im in GB too. This one will sail through hopefully and then the addiction begins! Already eyeing up number 2! 😂
Well it's nearly a year since my journey began and I'm closer to 10 replicas than 2 😅. Enjoy

Gbtr6

Horology Curious
3/12/23
Just ordered 2 from Andrew. Waiting on email acknowledgement. Can't wait to see QC pics and receive them.

Perry

Reactions: Bez625

Gbtr6

Horology Curious
3/12/23
Got an email from Andrew quickly. One of the watches I want is out of stock, so I picked a different one. Hopefully will have QC pics and my watches fairly quick as well.

Perry

Gbtr6

Horology Curious
3/12/23
He can't get one of the watches I wanted, so I subbed another. Now waiting for QC pics. He's been responsive and good on communications. Can't wait to get the watches.

Perry

Enthusiast101

Known Member
19/6/23
UK
Andrew's brilliant! Very prompt responses from him.

Do post pics when you get it, especially on the wrist :)

Bez625

Supporter
Certified
10/10/23
He can't get one of the watches I wanted, so I subbed another. Now waiting for QC pics. He's been responsive and good on communications. Can't wait to get the watches.

Perry
Lol last time this happened to me I switched to a different watch and the next day I received the QC pics for the watch I originally ordered.

I guess the Andrews were not communicating with each other 😅

• Haha

Gbtr6

Horology Curious
3/12/23
Andrew sent some QC pictures on the TAG Monaco, but I missed it. Have gotten it now and whitelisted him so I'll get the ones of the Panerai.

I think it looks great. Can't wait to get it. Can't wait to see the Panerai either.

Perry

Reactions: john442

Gbtr6

Horology Curious
3/12/23
Just got QC pictures of the Panerai 1250 Luminor Due. It looks nice and I can't wait to get them. Andrew has been really great to deal with. Here's the Panerai.

• Love
Reactions: john442

Gbtr6

Horology Curious
3/12/23
Got my tracking info. When I get then, I'll start a new thread with pictures too.

Perry

Reactions: nathanwind