• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st order, Rolex GMT Pepsi Jubilee Clean Factory V3

competitive-duty-914

Horology Curious
25/2/24
Hi all,

Just placed my first order with JTime. So far communication via whatsapp has been very satisfactory and fast. I was impressed with the quickness of their responses.
I've been advised 3-5 business for QC given their current speed process.

Ordered the GMT Pepsi V3, which includes the new bezel insert and the "new" movement DD3285

I'll keep you all posted on how it goes, including QC photos etc.

I absolutely love everything I've learnt from this community so hopefully sharing my experience can be of value to others.

Reactions: Emendieta73

competitive-duty-914

Horology Curious
25/2/24
You should start by reading the forum rules.
I actually couldnt find the forum rules and on the FAQ section there was no info about types of posts etc I’d appreciate if you could direct me to it.

I’ve seen many posts about buyers sharing their experiences and they all helped with my decision making process. All I’m trying to do is to contribute back by sharing my experience too.

Hopefully it adds value to someone.

dark_shadow

Horology Curious
24/2/24
CA
I actually couldnt find the forum rules and on the FAQ section there was no info about types of posts etc I’d appreciate if you could direct me to it.

I’ve seen many posts about buyers sharing their experiences and they all helped with my decision making process. All I’m trying to do is to contribute back by sharing my experience too.

Hopefully it adds value to someone.
From the few days that I've been on here, seems as that guy just likes to stir shit. Don't bother with trying to reason with him. Seems like he prefers to throw shit around rather than help anyone.

I appreciate seeing buyer updates/posts because it's a form of social proof and validation to show how a TD is performing at any given time.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
From the few days that I've been on here, seems as that guy just likes to stir shit. Don't bother with trying to reason with him. Seems like he prefers to throw shit around rather than help anyone.

I appreciate seeing buyer updates/posts because it's a form of social proof and validation to show how a TD is performing at any given time.
If you took the time to understand what a review is, you too could be a contributor. Telling everyone what time during the day you farted does nothing for new members. If you post a true review once you receive the watch, that is what helps others understand the buying process. These threads are made because somehow these people need attention.

Reactions: Reaps

competitive-duty-914

Horology Curious
25/2/24

Thank you very much!

I do also appreciate buyer updates/posts and saw a lot of them here, which as I said helped me a tone.

I hope the experience I go through with my recent purchase helps someone else too!

Thank you once again 🙏

Reaps

-
25/9/22

No offense but when you write a review for a product from Amazon, do you write the review before even buying the product?

Do you write a review for a restaurant while waiting outside for a table?

Do you write a review for a business before using it?

competitive-duty-914

Horology Curious
25/2/24
No offense but when you write a review for a product from Amazon, do you write the review before even buying the product?

Do you write a review for a restaurant while waiting outside for a table?

Do you write a review for a business before using it?
That's a fair point and I'd agree with you. Given I didnt find any rules I follow the directions of previous posts which had actually people commenting and engaging in a positive way.

My intentions were to provide value back to the community.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Darkknight59

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
22/2/24

Yeah....he's definitely a ray of sunshine!:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Yeah....he's definitely a ray of sunshine!:rolleyes:
Aleister Crowley Tea GIF by PENNYWORTH

• Haha