• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st order!! Hublot Black magic

tha_boss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/11
Hi,

After reading the feedback, I thought i put an order through. Communication with Ryan has been excellent and so far all good.

I have decided to order Hublot BB black magic and have asked Ryan to change the leather strap for the rubber strap.http://www.intime.co/product.php?id_product=1057

Payment made, awaiting for QC pics!

Can't wait to see the quality of the watch!! will keep you all posted

Cheers

tha_boss

22/5/11
qc pics

qc pics sent whats your thoughts??

im waiting for qc pics of box before confirming shipment(will post up)

thanks

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
My thoughts are it is a HBB. Did you see anything wrong with the watch?

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Hi,

After reading the feedback, I thought i put an order through. Communication with Ryan has been excellent and so far all good.

I have decided to order Hublot BB black magic and have asked Ryan to change the leather strap for the rubber strap.http://www.intime.co/product.php?id_product=1057

Payment made, awaiting for QC pics!

Can't wait to see the quality of the watch!! will keep you all posted

Cheers
It's fine. As good as an HB rep you can get in this model. As long as it works, there are no obvious problems. Enjoy your watch

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Qc pics should only be posted if you have a concern with the rep ie flaws floating hands ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect

Not here's my pics what ya think

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

carlton

2/10/11
^^^ This.

An advice to you, try asking your dealer whether can he get you a "H" screwdriver so that you can tighten the screws when you receive it. Some of the screws might be loose when arrive and if you happen to lose it, it will be quite difficult to find replacement.

tha_boss

22/5/11
Qc pics should only be posted if you have a concern with the rep ie flaws floating hands ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect

Not here's my pics what ya think

:facepalm: oops my bad. apologies all was not aware (please remove pics)

ill upload pics wen i recieve the watch

thanks

tha_boss

22/5/11
^^^ This.

An advice to you, try asking your dealer whether can he get you a "H" screwdriver so that you can tighten the screws when you receive it. Some of the screws might be loose when arrive and if you happen to lose it, it will be quite difficult to find replacement.

an excellent advice. will ask to see if he can. thanks carlton:thumbsup:

tha_boss

22/5/11
recieved my watch yesterday and will 1000000% order again from Ryan. communication was great.. the product is good and delivery was super fast.

see pics below

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Looks great, Hub box is a nice touch enjoy

carlton

2/10/11
Nice watch, wear it well and enjoy your watch.:cheer:

Robatty

Horology Curious
19/6/13
Lovely watch and some more excellent service from Ryan and absolutely loving the box

dukevince

10/4/13
Can you post a picture wearing the watch on your wrist? Would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Duke