• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Buy from Josh at Perfect Clones...

sean1ao

Looking Around
9/6/17
Just ordered today a day date Rolex to Ireland. It is a yellow Gold bracelet and dial with the sticks for the numbers on the clock, Sorry if i am not explaining it right but you will see if it comes.
So far so good with communication received my order number, now waiting further details on shipping etc...
also bought some items from perfect bags the partner website, i got a louis vuitton belt and cartier bracelet...

lets see how it goes

Watchwise1

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/17
I have been using Josh for 2 years, great guy and knowledge and has never let me down and I have purchased around 15 from him

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Full Teneighty

Horology Curious
11/11/16
Hi, just wondering if you could give me some advice.
I'm about to buy from perfect clones but when I go to checkout it redirects me to a site called prestige straps. Is this normal?
Many thanks.

technobabel22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/17
Hi, just wondering if you could give me some advice.
I'm about to buy from perfect clones but when I go to checkout it redirects me to a site called prestige straps. Is this normal?
Many thanks.

Yes this is his normal purchase process.

LuminorReptar

RepTime BST Mod
27/3/17
Beyond the Pines.
I have a quick question regarding Josh as well. I wanted to purchase a single part - a bezel insert. Everything about his communication has been great, but one thing that is bugging me a bit is that he will not send me QC pics before shipping the part..

from experience would you say I can trust that he's not going to pull a B&S on me..? (obv I'm not going to try and hold anyone accountable here, I just want some genuine user feedback since I've never done business with Josh before).

Its not an expensive part ($35) so I dont mind taking the risk, but it would still be shitty if I went through this effort and did not receive what I had ordered.

Cheers

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
These guys are not TDs here. Let´s just hope you don´t understand why after your purchase...

LuminorReptar

RepTime BST Mod
27/3/17
Beyond the Pines.
These guys are not TDs here. Let´s just hope you don´t understand why after your purchase...

I havent purchased from them yet, I'm wondering why they're not a TD here if they are on the other the other forum..?

Seems like from some stuff I've read that they are a decent seller, but clearly there is more to the story...

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Some times we just have to trust Trailboss and the other mods here to do the right thing and keep us safe. We are not always savy to what goes on behind the scenes. But it's nice knowing they have our back.

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
This +1. Stick with our TD's. it's not that hard!!

D

d4m.test

Josh has been great for me. Much more responsive than the TDs. Very honest and his advice has proven correct at every turn as I navigate multiple TDs and NTDs and get to know the process. Maybe the veterans are keeping the official TDs too busy :) I give Josh an A+.

zethunder

I'm Pretty Popular
9/8/16
Joshua is a PoS imo...he would give you tricky angled QC pics and good luck with getting a single extra QC pic. He would simply deny you and fight as much as he can until you give up. He is the worst i have ever dealt with and the most dishonest one. Don't be fooled by his "yes sir" , "I'm honest sir" BS....heck, look at the little note he sends along with his QC pics..."do NOT share these pics with forum members..." That alone is a good enough reason for not using it. And honestly, why would you want to use him? Most of our TDs would match his price and it's not like he is even cheaper

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

I have a quick question regarding Josh as well. I wanted to purchase a single part - a bezel insert. Everything about his communication has been great, but one thing that is bugging me a bit is that he will not send me QC pics before shipping the part..

from experience would you say I can trust that he's not going to pull a B&S on me..? (obv I'm not going to try and hold anyone accountable here, I just want some genuine user feedback since I've never done business with Josh before).

Its not an expensive part ($35) so I dont mind taking the risk, but it would still be shitty if I went through this effort and did not receive what I had ordered.

Cheers

Strange maybe it’s due to the value of the item? He always sends QC photos on watches.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Have order 3 watches in the past 3 months from Josh. No issues at all.

D

d4m.test

Issues. Need time to write up a comprehensive review. Very big issues!