• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

18k CNC 26331OR blue dial

farbo21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/23
USA, New York
Wanted to get your thoughts on this full CNC 18k roae gold 26331or. Non-TD Seller/modder states he uses fp1185 movement. Cost is high. I am ok with price just wanted thoughts on final product.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Most of this guys are scammers
And not that you will not receive it(maybe you will maybe you don't), but something that sells for 4k for example they will ask you 10

Autobús

Conductor de Autobús
Patron
Certified
23/9/21
🇺🇸
There are custom modders who are trustyworthy but arent necessarily on the trusted list around here that offer this type of thing. @AMF may offer this type of build and they are trusted here.

Not sure the price you were quoted but based on the current price of gold I would expect the case and bracelet alone to be nearing the $14k USD mark or above, easy.

Not trying to steer you away from your current modder and I know that I didnt really answer your original question, but I just want to make sure you arent getting scammed.

Last edited:
Reactions: AMF

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
custom everything, movement is fp1185
AMF did this exact build (26331ST panda) for me — gen 1185, CNC stainless steel, custom hands and then refined further, custom dial (that’s out of this world frankly)….they posted about it last week. This can be done with superb results as long as you’d trust the seller. Kudos on going in this direction — you won’t be disappointed, good luck with your diligence

Reactions: AMF

farbo21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/23
USA, New York
AMF did this exact build (26331ST panda) for me — gen 1185, CNC stainless steel, custom hands and then refined further, custom dial (that’s out of this world frankly)….they posted about it last week. This can be done with superb results as long as you’d trust the seller. Kudos on going in this direction — you won’t be disappointed, good luck with your diligence
Thanks for the input