• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

175th Grandmaster Chime 5175R

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
[YOUTUBE]/Vpvxg0-WChY[/YOUTUBE]

They will make 1:1 rep this year.

darknmask

Looking Around
27/2/15
They should call it 175th Grandmaster crime, just fantastic brilliant beautiful.

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
this has been posted, but it deserves a thread every now and than.

******* beautiful watch.

doesnt matter if you are into gens, reps, watch lover or not, when you watch this, you fall in love.

Scudy01

Looking Around
20/4/15
Hi
I would love to buy a replica Grandmaster 175 chime
please advise if know of any information

blackevo

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/9/14
Hi
Me Too I would love to buy a replica Grandmaster 175 chime
please advise if know of any information

JimbobFender

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
19/4/15
Central London - UK
I've heard that if you pray to the God of Reps each night before bedtime and sacrifice a NOOD Sub, then.....and only then, will you be deemed worthy and a replica Grandmaster 175 Chime will be forged out of the nectar of the Gods for you

donerix

I'm Pretty Popular
9/2/09
Nicaragua
While not even my cup of tea from the way it looks this is one stunning timepiece.
I truly hope they will never even try to make a rep. It would make me feel bad after seeing the amount of detail and craftsmanship going into this watch.
I am sure it's crazy expensive but i want to say it is worth every penny. Makes a 5980 look like a Seiko in comparison and I have no problem with those being repped :)

Tader

3/5/15
While not even my cup of tea from the way it looks this is one stunning timepiece.
I truly hope they will never even try to make a rep. It would make me feel bad after seeing the amount of detail and craftsmanship going into this watch.
I am sure it's crazy expensive but i want to say it is worth every penny. Makes a 5980 look like a Seiko in comparison and I have no problem with those being repped :)

I totally agree with this. Though it might be cool in the future if someone decides to make an electronic watch that has a chime system similar the the GC's. I can't imagine it being too difficult to do that.