• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

16613 Case advice

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Can you say that for fact? No it's speculation.

Yes I can, and yes it's a fact. 18k gold means 75% gold and 25% other metals. Gold is much weaker then Stainless Steel. Where is the speculation in that?

Just added as reference- never said you shouldn't get it. Everyone owns one in this hobby, right? It's just something you should note.

ceoCorona

Renowned Member
5/5/13
Yes I can, and yes it's a fact. 18k gold means 75% gold and 25% other metals. Gold is much weaker then Stainless Steel. Where is the speculation in that?

Just added as reference- never said you shouldn't get it. Everyone owns one in this hobby, right? It's just something you should note.

Don't use real facts here! lol kidding. Yeah this is a temperamental build.

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
Guys reference, cause this thread is lacking photos:

WSO (wholesale outlet) endlinks fitted to TC V6...perfect...this was my old bracelet

WM9 SEL (solid endlink) endlinks fitted to TC V6...spring bars needed reshaping but the result came out damn good...current on my super franken.

upload pic

Here is a photo of a gen 16613 clasp, notice the gold link above the fliplock that Ceo was referencing...cant get this on a TC clasp.

photo host

mghm3

Renowned Member
2/3/14
Guys reference, cause this thread is lacking photos:

WSO (wholesale outlet) endlinks fitted to TC V6...perfect...this was my old bracelet

WM9 SEL (solid endlink) endlinks fitted to TC V6...spring bars needed reshaping but the result came out damn good...current on my super franken.

upload pic

Here is a photo of a gen 16613 clasp, notice the gold link above the fliplock that Ceo was referencing...cant get this on a TC clasp.

photo host
Great pics. Thanks for this!

mghm3

Renowned Member
2/3/14
Who makes that gold bezel ?
Which? The one in the pics?
Not sure about that one, but I will be using an 18k bezel from startimesupply in case you wanted to know that. Misikepeid ordered it for me.

I'll post pics once my build is done.