• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

16610LV aftermarket insert

cotti-rottie

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/4/23
uk
Not suitable - these are aluminum inserts for 5 digit references. The 126610 inserts are ceramic
thanks for your reply, i realised they were different materials, just wasn't sure if they could be swappedover as they look awesome (y)

5ive-Digits-0nly

*Motoring Enthusiast*
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/10/13
Everywhere
thanks for your reply, i realised they were different materials, just wasn't sure if they could be swappedover as they look awesome (y)
While I’m not 100% sure, the tolerances and bezel height are most probably different.

Blue Ceramic inserts do exist though - pretty sure one of the factories makes them (CF 126619LB if I’m not mistaken).

Aka the “Cookie Monster”

Absolutely love the “shark” blue look though :)

Last edited:

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I got a blue one last week, and I can confirm, the quality is amazing

Reactions: Singapore9

cotti-rottie

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/4/23
uk
While I’m not 100% sure, the tolerances and bezel height are most probably different.

Blue Ceramic inserts do exist though - pretty sure one of the factories makes them (CF 126619LB if I’m not mistaken).

Aka the “Cookie Monster”

Absolutely love the “shark” blue look though :)
thanks again for that, i’ve just donated a cookie monster to my nephew, also have a smurf so have enough blue🤣 i was hoping for the matt green kermit look, seen some on ebay but as you say not sure about the tolerances/sizes

Reactions: 5ive-Digits-0nly

5ive-Digits-0nly

*Motoring Enthusiast*
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/10/13
Everywhere
thanks again for that, i’ve just donated a cookie monster to my nephew, also have a smurf so have enough blue🤣 i was hoping for the matt green kermit look, seen some on ebay but as you say not sure about the tolerances/sizes
😅 time to add a 5 digit sub to the collection, maybe? 😃

cotti-rottie

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/4/23
uk
:ROFLMAO: been watching m2m for a few weeks but not had any luck, from what i can work out it looks like the arf is the one to go for?

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
:ROFLMAO: been watching m2m for a few weeks but not had any luck, from what i can work out it looks like the arf is the one to go for?
Read this thread, the new ARF release has some controversy

Reactions: cotti-rottie

pf78

downsizing
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
apologies for reviving for an old thread but does anyone know if there's any new LV inserts being released lately?
other than the one from ali and horlogear

mine with an ebay insert:

Reactions: GMTFanboy