• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1655, but as a Seiko?

socko888

Horology Curious
25/3/24

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
oh so this would fix it? thanks mate. i'll put this into my box of options.
It depends on how small of a dial you can handle. If you think 30mm will be fine, these are great. You just throw them behind the dial and they act as a sort of spacer. You can get super exact ones if you like so they can be in front of the dial, but it's really up to you.

socko888

Horology Curious
25/3/24
It depends on how small of a dial you can handle. If you think 30mm will be fine, these are great. You just throw them behind the dial and they act as a sort of spacer. You can get super exact ones if you like so they can be in front of the dial, but it's really up to you.

alright. i'll give this a go. will update progress.

socko888

Horology Curious
25/3/24

noob question: how do these attach to the dial? how do they stay in place? can you post pics?

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
noob question: how do these attach to the dial? how do they stay in place? can you post pics?
You sandwich between the movement and the dial. I use dial dots to attach. It works surprisingly well and with dial dots it is not permanent and the face of the dial does not get damaged.

Reactions: sting