• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

15400 v4

mich.bal

Known Member
15/5/17
I would like to buy prof crystal. Should I go for 1xAR or 2xAR coating?

here the pics of my V4 white in different light condition
VKRP4U.jpg

VKR9UD.jpg

VKRfG8.jpg

VKRNE3.jpg

VKRiYb.jpg

Reactions: Rolemars

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I have 2xAR it looks amazing. Never seen a JF 15400 with 1xAR

Every stock JF comes with 1xAR crystals. The gen got also only 1xAR coating on the inside while it is a bit clearer and of a higher quality compared to the JF crystal which makes some people think 2xAR is better while it is not more gen-like.

N0tail_

1/6/17
so 2xAR is better but not gen-like. Thank you for your replies

2XAR is the definitely the nicest imo, no glare at ANY angle. Like BIONONE said, stock JF crystals are already 1XAR but you can still get aftermarket 1XAR crystals from vendors like rnrprof which are incrementally better than the stock crystal. All personal preference and what your budget allows.

mich.bal

Known Member
15/5/17
2XAR is the definitely the nicest imo, no glare at ANY angle. Like BIONONE said, stock JF crystals are already 1XAR but you can still get aftermarket 1XAR crystals from vendors like rnrprof which are incrementally better than the stock crystal. All personal preference and what your budget allows.

Ordered a 2xAR. It's not gen like but the watch look is amazing

mich.bal

Known Member
15/5/17
I tried to find a guide or tutorial to how to remove crystal and Install a new crystal but without success. It is easy or I need to send watch a crystal to some modder?

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
If you have the tools (screwdrivers ) to remove the bezel i think its pretty easy

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk