• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

15400 on rubber strap?

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
Group sex is good ... group buy is complicated

jamsie

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
CONUS
I think the AP 15400 looks amazing on a rubber strap, it's those sharp angles. Easy way to pull off the rose gold without being too much. I saw someone on here install GEN AP rubber straps for his RG & Steel and he had to modify the strap case connection a bit with a dermal

Sent from the RWI mobile app

samkad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/16
Anyone have managed to find a rubber strap for their 15400 yet? I'm going to order mine in RG leather today!

Omegafan22

26/2/15
Yes, a few members think I'm kooky for wanting a rubber strap for the 15400 from the factories. Clearly, a dress watch can never be put on rubber.. right? :whistling:

I own a gen Patek Aquanaut (uses rubber-like material). I never grew really fond of it smh but it works for me. George Soros uses one too. Rubber can be dresswatch material as good as other materials.
It would look great on a nice rubber strap but I am a bit worried about the fitting.

TudorSub

Known Member
26/2/12
Any news regarding to rubber straps that will fit the JF 15400?
Or is still the expensive gen the only option? :(

cleanup

SUPPORTER
1/5/12
They really need to make these... I am planning on getting a gen 15400 at some point and I will definitely be getting a rubber strap with deployant for it but until then would love one for my JF!

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
They really need to make these... I am planning on getting a gen 15400 at some point and I will definitely be getting a rubber strap with deployant for it but until then would love one for my JF!

Same here but AP are so freaking fragile! You drop them or you bang them against the door and they stop working and need service which will be in $1500-3000 range depending on the work that needs to be done.
I'm also thinking about getting gen AP 15400 with black dial but it bothers me how fragile those watches are. I don't baby my timepieces, if I get something I will be wearing it, won't keep it in a watch box.

Rolex on other hand is a workhorse, solid as f*ck!
Gold sub with blue dial is droving on me. it's on my wish list.

Beanie

22/3/14
Wonder if the rep royal oak chronograph rubber straps that sead has will fit the 15400

Beanie

22/3/14
S
Same here but AP are so freaking fragile! You drop them or you bang them against the door and they stop working and need service which will be in $1500-3000 range depending on the work that needs to be done.
I'm also thinking about getting gen AP 15400 with black dial but it bothers me how fragile those watches are. I don't baby my timepieces, if I get something I will be wearing it, won't keep it in a watch box.

Rolex on other hand is a workhorse, solid as f*ck!
Gold sub with blue dial is droving on me. it's on my wish list.

All the more reason to stick with the JF. 90% or so and a service for a miyota is $60-$100

You get the best of both worlds, all the looks of the AP with the workhorse of the 9015

Beanie

22/3/14
Now how do we figure out how to get the rubber straps for the 15400?