• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

15400 JF V5, white or blue dial?

repsbro2

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/7/19
I'm looking to get a JF V5 15400 but I'm stuck on the dial color.

Black is out as I have too many black dial watches.

I like the blue a lot more than white, but I heard the blue isn't well made as white is.

Would like to hear some opinions.

shout out to QueTip for the custom title

Last edited:

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
I havent had a V5, but I've had all 3 colors and blue is my favorite. I wear a lot of blue though. The white to me was too dressy with the silver/white. I didn't find it as versatile with all the reflection off light. The blue dressed up and down easier but at times in certain light the bracelet does become a little much for casual. I still do it though. One of my favs and a grail in gen.

Reactions: repsbro2

repsbro2

Banned
1/7/19
I havent had a V5, but I've had all 3 colors and blue is my favorite. I wear a lot of blue though. The white to me was too dressy with the silver/white. I didn't find it as versatile with all the reflection off light. The blue dressed up and down easier but at times in certain light the bracelet does become a little much for casual. I still do it though. One of my favs and a grail in gen.

Thank you. Was the blue dial as impressive as white? The main thing holding me back was everyone saying how dull the blue is compared to the white.

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
The white is silver and white so its a lot more reflective sorta like the bracelet can be. Its super nice but was too much for me at times. I prefer the white on the VC overseas for a similar style.

repsbro2

Banned
1/7/19
The white is silver and white so its a lot more reflective sorta like the bracelet can be. Its super nice but was too much for me at times. I prefer the white on the VC overseas for a similar style.

Thanks. I saw a post somewhere that the blue dial discreetly got updated so I might have to look into that as well. I appreciate the feedback.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Thanks. I saw a post somewhere that the blue dial discreetly got updated so I might have to look into that as well. I appreciate the feedback.

I said KNOCK KNOCK

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Should’ve answered... Raddave

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator