• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

15400 Franken Eye Candy!

alpharp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/12/21

Hey RWI,

I received my 15400 back from Legend yesterday, and I am absolutely stunned! The APSF V3 with a gen dial is a PERFECT combination. If you are thinking about doing a project like this, I’d highly recommend. Al was a pleasure to work with.

Base Watch : APSF V3

Dial: Genuine 15400 Silver Dial

Breakdown:
1.Bracelet/case beveling + polishing
2. Rebrush case/bezel/bracelet
3. Swap/mod to fit gen dial
4. Refinish hands

Thank you for looking!

dreptroman

Known Member
Patron
Certified
6/2/23
Engravia
Nicee..is there a reason you went for APSF as a base? And not ZF? I want to go this route as well but dont know what base to get :)

alpharp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/12/21
Nicee..is there a reason you went for APSF as a base? And not ZF? I want to go this route as well but dont know what base to get :)
APSF V3 is the best route. The hands are much better than ZF. I found the stock APSF dial to be closer to my gen dial than the ZF V2 stock dial, but they could've been replicating different variations. If you want to Franken I would go with an APSF V3 unless ZF fixes their hands in their next release. Legend refinished the hands on my build and they look very close to Gen. These are minute differences that the average person wouldn't come close to noticing, but it matters to us! I hope this helps.

Reactions: grillbrill