• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

$1300 USD purchase review. Newmen Rich

BaldnFlash24

Horology Curious
26/1/24
Hello,

A Submariner 41mm and two other pieces. Above expectation. Excellent communication. We had to to multi-country shipping and it took a month, at no fault of the seller. Highly recommended 👌

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
That crystal looks worse than my daughters glasses. I've seen clearer glass on the bathroom mirror after a very long and very hot shower WITH the missus. In fact, it's so bad, Jamie Lee Curtis would shit her pants if she saw it.

Oh, and hooo da foook is Newman Rich? If you bought that from a non TD, I bet you got shafted harder than my wife during one of those very long hot shower sessions. At $1,300 it sure sounds like Newman Rich didn't use lube or give you the courtesy of a reach around

Last edited:

Jossé

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
I see you reference to buying from, and I quote, "**Redacted** here on the forum" in you earlier post. Is that the name of one of the TD´s? Or just a member? :p
No diss on anyone, just want to make sure no one is taking you for a ride.

Anyways, congrats on you purchase!

**was not my intent to call out the seller, if its an actual member, so I redacted the name!

Last edited:

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
I wanna see the other 2 Horological marvels that came with it please, cos Ill tell you right now I've bought way better Subs from an RWI TD and even DHG for between £60 and £130, so I'm hoping that the other 2 are way better quality $600 pieces

Last edited:

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Hello,

A Submariner 41mm and two other pieces. Above expectation. Excellent communication. We had to to multi-country shipping and it took a month, at no fault of the seller. Highly recommended 👌
Clean your lens, or clean your watch crystal, probably both...

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
You probably want to clean the camera lens, and get a few pictures in natural light. I cannot tell how good or bad it is so I will not bash it as of now. I will say at $1300, unless it was serviced and has genuine pieces installed, you unfortunately overpaid. For reference, this is my roughly $500 VSF, which is considered one of the beast out of the box reps

HnQQ9R.jpeg

TimeRaga

Just a noob who got the watch bug 🪲
16/1/24
That crystal looks worse than my daughters glasses. I've seen clearer glass on the bathroom mirror after a very long and very hot shower WITH the missus. In fact, it's so bad, Jamie Lee Curtis would shit her pants if she saw it.

Oh, and hooo da foook is Newman Rich? If you bought that from a non TD, I bet you got shafted harder than my wife during one of those very long hot shower sessions. At $1,300 it sure sounds like Newman Rich didn't use lube or give you the courtesy of a reach around
This is why I am here at RWI. 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

guybythelake

13/7/14
It looks like an AAA+++ ! Please post pics of the other two watches you got. Wost case scenario is going to be learning moment. And that's why we are all here for.

From your post count and from the submariner pic, probably safe to say you are new at this and all joking aside it would be beneficial to see the value you got for what you payed.

BaldnFlash24

Horology Curious
26/1/24

Hi,

I hope I didn't get raped...lol. My camera skills leaves much to be desired. Please take a look and advice what the quality of these are in your experienced opinion.

Thank you!