• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610LV Noob V10s A2836 - Pricedrop 268$ - Puretime

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
What is a v10s though?
Is that a combination of the v8s and the v10? Because I thought the v8s was a v8 with v10 bezel, which would rule out the first assumption

Reactions: DR Russell

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The S is an add on letter to denote a significant difference from the base V10 model. This would have nothing to do with the V8, though it had an S mod also. So did the V6, so does ZZF V2, etc.

In this instance the only significant difference appears to be that it is 316L.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
i got an info from RWG that these Models could be the one with flawed bezels so this could be the reason for the Discount. But great offer!!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
don't know what exactly. KJ2020 can maybe enlight this?

I've never heard of any Noob V10 Submariner bezel issues. There are Noob V10 GMT bezel issues. Those were poorly designed - the bezel gasket groove is not a groove but a half groove that is open on top. This can cause the whole bezel to pop off or in some cases just fall off.

I devised a fix for this flaw that I've modded several pieces with.

Noob GMT Pepsi's poor bezel design

Too bad I didn't see this post before on RWG. A lot of folks went around and around on this issue and I don't see that anyone ever ID'ed the flaw. A TD got a PP chargeback and a member got banned. All over a flaw that has a 20 minute fix with 2 cents worth of fishline and 50 cents worth of double-sided tape, smh.

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/152313-noob-v10-gmt-disappointment/&

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK

I'm loving the description (as translated automatically by Google):

N Factory’s new masterpiece returns to the days of love and starts the battle of honor!
Launched the full range of Rolex Submariner-N Factory Pinnacle Creation Youth Edition
[also the father of all current versions of cost-effectiveness]
ring mouth, dial, pointer and other accessories, responding to the call, glory reorganization.

Super Dial
1.12 metal luminous brackets are all trimmed with manual chamfering.
2. The light and shade of the background color under different light is exactly like a genuine product.
3. The radiation pattern is extremely delicate and the reflective effect is gentle and steady.
4. Using the highest level of luminous materials

Solid Bottom Shaft
1. Do not talk about cracking the original craftsmanship, but the appearance is treated equally.

Super God bezel
1. The gold and emerald color restore the ultimate meaning of the green water ghost.
2. Integral molding process, with chamfering effect on the edges of the scale.
3. The scale is filled with platinum effect, which can refer to the original Swiss factory.
4. There is absolutely no blackening and discoloration (you can wipe it gently with a toothbrush after wearing for a long time)

Gather the essence of N Factory for ten years to reshape the youthful vitality of water ghosts.
More exciting details, all in hindsight!

The products produced by N Factory must be fine products. Welcome your tasting!

Can someone confirm what the three way comparison is when it gets into the Chinese written parts lower down? Left is gen, right is Noob, but what's the one in the middle? ZZF?

Last edited:

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
I'm loving the description (as translated automatically by Google):

N Factory’s new masterpiece returns to the days of love and starts the battle of honor!
Launched the full range of Rolex Submariner-N Factory Pinnacle Creation Youth Edition
[also the father of all current versions of cost-effectiveness]
ring mouth, dial, pointer and other accessories, responding to the call, glory reorganization.

Super Dial
1.12 metal luminous brackets are all trimmed with manual chamfering.
2. The light and shade of the background color under different light is exactly like a genuine product.
3. The radiation pattern is extremely delicate and the reflective effect is gentle and steady.
4. Using the highest level of luminous materials

Solid Bottom Shaft
1. Do not talk about cracking the original craftsmanship, but the appearance is treated equally.

Super God bezel
1. The gold and emerald color restore the ultimate meaning of the green water ghost.
2. Integral molding process, with chamfering effect on the edges of the scale.
3. The scale is filled with platinum effect, which can refer to the original Swiss factory.
4. There is absolutely no blackening and discoloration (you can wipe it gently with a toothbrush after wearing for a long time)

Gather the essence of N Factory for ten years to reshape the youthful vitality of water ghosts.
More exciting details, all in hindsight!

The products produced by N Factory must be fine products. Welcome your tasting!

Can someone confirm what the three way comparison is when it gets into the Chinese written parts lower down? Left is gen, right is Noob, but what's the one in the middle? ZZF?

It's ZZF yes I don't understand Chinese but the bigfoot X, rounded dial markers and low sitting crystal are all only on ZZF.

I don't know it may have solid bottom shaft and super God bezel but if they still have those awful sharp edged markers on the dial it screams rep. Although it would be awesome if one could do a better sub than ZZF.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Why? :(

GEN / ZZF / new Noob

Screenshot-2020-07-24-at-13-37-15.png

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Apparently from left to right it's Youth, Gen, Noob (V10 / V8?)

Last edited:

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Whats Youth could that one be ZZF then?

Because ZZF is only one with rounded dial markers and crystal that's sitting low like gen.

The left ones look almost identical to each other.

Plucks

6/2/17
Left is the new noob middle is gen right is old noob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kalev007

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Left is the new noob middle is gen right is old noob
Ahh... thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't really paying it all much attention (I'm not in the market for a Hulk - just wanted to improve my Chinese). And now I know that the Chinese for "not the new one" is "green".

Reactions: Dr Fun Socks