• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1,000 POSTS, a big Thank You to RWI

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
I've just crossed the 1,000 post mark!! This is cool, and it is exactly one year ago right now that I was bugging Trailboss for a dealer position here on RWI. I had began working with leather earlier in 2010 and had a pretty decent strap. This is the exact strap I sent to Trailboss, for his DSSD, to convince him of the quality and the next day I was part of the RWI Dealer family!!!
IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

One year later I would like to thank everyone who has one or more of my straps for the incredible support!!! Seriously, seeing my work pop up in wrist shots and review threads is wonderful. It has been a great year and I wouldn't have been able to develop my work and create new designs without all the wonderful people here on RWI.

This truly is an amazing place. The wealth of knowledge within and absolute generosity of the members is un matched. I've been helped, offered free parts and looked out for by people I've never met. Made some great friends, and increased my knowledge of watches in ways that most Gen owners never will ;) It is a pleasure to be part of such a great community.

Here are a few of the first straps I ever made over a year ago:
IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

And here is the evolution in just over a year:
IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_6790.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_8219.jpg

Thank you again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!! :band:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
And a great strap it is too mate! Here's a pic of it doing duty at the flood cleanup back in February (after several coats of Mink Oil) hanging off one of our fire trucks. It's still on the watch, still being worn and looks better every day.

P1210021.jpg

Yeah I know, I'll get a 20mm buckle for it one of these days.

Congrats on the 1000 posts. Only 10500 or so more to catch me up :D

Hey, what are you gunna sell me that will go nicely on my incoming 112?
Something a bit more dressy but still a looker. Doesn't like 'em too plain does traile.
I promise I won't soak this one in water proofing agent :)

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Congrats Croc on your 1000 pots!!!

We are glad to have you here and provide us with your amazing straps...

Cant wait until i pick something from your collection!!!

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
well earned 1000th post, my man.. you have been great to work with & a pleasure to communicate with! now that your strap making skills have reach a great level, time you worked on something to STORE your straps, especially for people like me who have multiple Prime Straps!

something like this! all are Prime's work, except the case! :)
img0163pd.jpg

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
The case is a perfect project for the coming year!! I'm planning to dabble in some new things, like making my Girl a badass clutch for example!!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Congrats! And thanks for the awesome straps you've made for me, and especially for how easy and fast you are to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk