• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

0 spam

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
I just came to realization that ................ there's NO spammer in this forum.....................
LIke I haven't seen a single spammer or spam bot.

I know that a volatile psychotic member like @g00n scares them off, but still. Zero spam in a forum is amazing.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
I know that a volatile psychotic member like @g00n scares them off, but still.
Eddie Murphy Reaction GIF

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I just came to realization that ................ there's NO spammer in this forum.....................
LIke I haven't seen a single spammer or spam bot.

I know that a volatile psychotic member like @g00n scares them off, but still. Zero spam in a forum is amazing.
You're the kind of guy who would sit next to the pitcher in the 8th inning of a perfect game !

• Love
Reactions: Cheesegrater

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Gotta agree, it's pretty damn clear in here all the time. But really the mods are just doing a bang up job clearing out all the chaff

We salute you 🖐

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Can anybody help me secure my late grand cousins fortune in Zimbabwe?
You will be reimbursed royally.

I am currently in an extreme dire situation and I'm unfortunately not in a position to use my bank account as it was frozen by local authorities.
If anybody would be willing to just transfer 3500€ to this bank account I would provide to cover all lawyer fees down there, I would be able to receive the money around 5-6 days after payment and I would be reimbursing that person 50 fold!

Anybody interested, please PM @Feefo !

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop

I am currently in an extreme dire situation and I'm unfortunately not in a position to use my bank account as it was frozen by local authorities.
If anybody would be willing to just transfer 3500€ to this bank account I would provide to cover all lawyer fees down there, I would be able to receive the money around 5-6 days after payment and I would be reimbursing that person 50 fold!

I'm not falling for this again. I'm still waiting for my money from you for the last 4 times.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE

Wait a second, last time you told me to handle Kim Jong Un's secret fortune in Switzerland, promise me I could get 1% of a couple of billion Euro by PP FF. I am still waiting for that.

Since this happened after I certified and became a supporter here, I will open a ticket for this.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

I am Mr. Moderator FeeFo and I approve this message.
There's just a little mistake, there's one zero missing. It's 35.000