• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

Je55eJ

Do not accept unsolicited offers
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/3/12

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Very nice, the one with gold bezel is nicer in my opinion... wish they would do solid 18ct versions... plated just feels cheap weight wise.

HUBLOT BIG BANG KING BLACK MAGIC ROSE GOLD - YouTube

Hi again Je55eJ

Another time in the wrong forum !!

You have already my answer in this thread post #2
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/looking-for-44mm-99693?p=978613

BTW: A well made NEW Gold plated bezel and a solid Gold bezel, It is very difficult to tell one from the other.

ALE

Rockslide

Getting To Know The Place
30/3/12
Hi guys!

I just placed my first order on a Big Bang V6 RG with brown dial and rubber strap after reading numerous of posts on this forum. This will be my first rep and im glad I stumbled across this forum, cause I have learned so much.

I saw some pictures shared by a user with a Big Bang V6 RG with black dial and strap. There was some concerns from the users on the forum that the RG color was a bit off, so the user posted more pictures under various light conditions and still users were not sure about the color. But in my eyes it looked beautiful. Therefore I just decided I´ll go for a RG V6, cause thats what I had in mind in the first place.

The order is placed, and in my mind im still thinking back and forth on if I should stick with the RG or go safe with Ice Bang or Black Magic after seeing users here giving it so much positive comments and reviews.

Are there any news on the V6 RG color rep compared to the gen?

BTW: A well made NEW Gold plated bezel and a solid Gold bezel, It is very difficult to tell one from the other.

ALE

Hi ALE
Any comments on the quality on RG bezels of V6?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
sounds you like the gold and you went for it. So don't ask anybody how the gold is, you made you decision and that counts. Believe me, you will like it.And nobody will question it, just some freaks which believe they are the experts...lol...anyhow, you will get a nice watch and congrats to to your first post. welcome in RWI

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi guys!

I just placed my first order on a Big Bang V6 RG....
... But in my eyes it looked beautiful. Therefore I just decided I´ll go for a RG V6, cause thats what I had in mind in the first place...
The order is placed...

Hi ALE
Any comments on the quality on RG bezels of V6?

sounds you like the gold and you went for it. So don't ask anybody how the gold is, you made you decision and that counts. Believe me, you will like it.And nobody will question it, just some freaks which believe they are the experts...lol...anyhow, you will get a nice watch and congrats to to your first post. welcome in RWI

Hi PHLY
I cannot agree more with guru.
Enjoy your RG rep. It will be awesome.

Nice to have you here, welcome to RWI from Spain.

ALE

Rockslide

30/3/12
Thanks guys! :D
I cant wait to have it on my wrist. I will share photos once I get it.

InTrigger

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/2/12
Hey guys. Just a quick question. Just received my hbb v6 ss/cer and loving the watch. But can you confirm that the v6's have a push crown (no screw down crown)?

Also, has anyone used goins new AR service?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hey guys. Just a quick question. Just received my hbb v6 ss/cer and loving the watch. But can you confirm that the v6's have a push crown (no screw down crown)?

Also, has anyone used goins new AR service?

YES CONFIRMED
All HBB have no screw crown just simple push crown

I have not used AR service, the AR of HBB V6 is very good.
Some of us are reserving special crystals from TX collector:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/reservation-list-for-89430
But I don't know what is the situation of this matter (???)

Regards
ALE

BTW: congrats for your new HBB V6 SS/Ceramic
You will not be disappointed.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
HBB V6 Ice Bang Information ??

Hi friends

Just curious !!:thinking:

WHY we have not or almost have not information about the HBB V6 Ice Bang??

It is sure there are dozens of these watches which have been sold.
Therefore, what about the pics, thoughts, comments.. from the owners??

It seems they are missing or have disappeared... LOL

Please if you are a happy owner of an HBB V6 Ice Bang we would appreciate your information and pics about it!!!

Thanks

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friends

Just curious !!:thinking:

WHY we have not or almost have not information about the HBB V6 Ice Bang??

It is sure there are dozens of these watches which have been sold.
Therefore, what about the pics, thoughts, comments.. from the owners??

It seems they are missing or have disappeared... LOL

Please if you are a happy owner of an HBB V6 Ice Bang we would appreciate your information and pics about it!!!

Thanks

ALE

Any imput about that??

ALE

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Am I wrong, guru? It's obvious for me that on the bezel there are very fine concentric lines, while the gen bezel seems to be matte.

EDIT: Spot on, ALE! Exactly what I was trying to say... :)

Guys, here are 2 gen pictures and what do you see ?
My also has these lines

HBBKing4.jpg

HBBKing2.jpg

gqii4you

3/7/09
hey guys.. I need some help.. I want to buy 2 hub lots.. one rg and one black.. From my research it appears the BEST quality and close to genuine is the V6.. Who is the best dealer you guys would buy from for the price and quality?? Which models have you guys found to be the BEST quality? thanks

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Dude, you already asked and the answer is the same:

Well, a V6 is a V6 regardless of where you buy it. You need to ask for a V6 model obviously and then study the thread mentioned above so you can check your QC pics to make sure it's what you are getting.

As for price, that's something you need to do for yourself, contact a few dealers and ask how much. Include a pic of exactly what you want when you enquire.

gqii4you

3/7/09
right.. but this is the correct thread and figured the fellow members can help me... just trying to look out man... no need to get defensive. sorry

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
right.. but this is the correct thread and figured the fellow members can help me... just trying to look out man... no need to get defensive. sorry

All dealers carry pretty much the same stock, therefore any of the trusted dealers on this forum should be able to get you what you want without any problems. Just for your own peace of mind, if any problems with your transaction does arise, contact one of the mods here and they will help you out. Personally, I like PureTime (Angus) but there are many other good dealers here too.

----------------------------

Also I don't want to thread crap, but whilst I'm here if anyone wants to sell their Hublot Evo V6 SS please let me know! Made a WTB earlier here: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/wanted-hublot-evolution-100418?t=100418

Cee :wub:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Guys, here are 2 gen pictures and what do you see ?
My also has these lines

Guru is right !!
The gen has exactily the same concentric lines !!
ALE

watchcollector

Renowned Member
23/9/10
Guru is right !!
The gen has exactily the same concentric lines !!
ALE

Happy to hear that! But what about the small place from the bezel where the pearl is located - on the gen that piece is made from steel, but on the replica seems to be made from the same black ceramic as the rest of the bezel... Any opinion on this matter?